Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Zeitgeist... I dont think you will be disapointed.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zeitgeist... I dont think you will be disapointed.

I'm at the 9/11. Throw that with all area 51 and the JFK assasination. They're never gonna tell the people.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:43 PM

This and V for Vendetta should go together.

Old 12-22-2007, 10:01 PM

Holy christ--wait, jesus didn't exist, Bush is a ****, my government is controlled by Rupert Murdoch and friends, and we're all going to be implanted bio-robots (by May of '08 LOL)...you're right...I wasn't disappointed...at all [:@]

I'd like to know what HC thinks of it. Conspiracy revealings often remind me of the same organizations they try to uncover. Everyone has an agenda...even people who use fear to try and tell me not to be afraid...

Old 12-22-2007, 10:50 PM
RCR

I was going to just get the feel for the vid to see if I wanted to commite 2 hs and ended up watching the whole thing.

Like TennesseeCBRf2 said Not sure about some of the claims without doing your homework.

One thing that did ring true was our school system degrading and failure rates are way up. Making me think the Gov is making drones out of our kids so they won't fight the system.

I will probably watch it agian.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

I was going to just get the feel for the vid to see if I wanted to commite 2 hs and ended up watching the whole thing.

Like TennesseeCBRf2 said Not sure about some of the claims without doing your homework.

One thing that did ring true was our school system degrading and failure rates are way up. Making me think the Gov is making drones out of our kids so they won't fight the system.

I will probably watch it agian.

The 9/11 got me. The beams cut at a perfect angle. #7 falling just like a demolition.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:05 PM
RCR

^ don't forget the molten metal at the angle cut.

Old 12-22-2007, 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

The 9/11 got me. The beams cut at a perfect angle. #7 falling just like a demolition.
Me too. How do you get molten metal hotter than avation fuel can burn? And how do four planes escape NORAD with no intercepts? Oh, cause Cheney was in charge...

Old 12-23-2007, 12:16 AM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Me too. How do you get molten metal hotter than avation fuel can burn? And how do four planes escape NORAD with no intercepts? Oh, cause Cheney was in charge...
Freakish things do happen. Maybe there was oil nearby or there was a semi-contained atmosphere that cause pressure to build up and intesify the heat.

Now, i do believe in conspiracies, probably more than most folks. But that's just too big of a thing to cover up, in my opinion. Maybe the gov't knew there was an attack plan, but failed to act, but i doubt anyone was in on it.

I didn't watch this; My connection is too damn slow, but one thing that needs to be questioned is the power and bias of the media. CBS has more power than the President and the US Congress.

Old 12-23-2007, 11:26 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: O lively

I didn't watch this; My connection is too damn slow, but one thing that needs to be questioned is the power and bias of the media. CBS has more power than the President and the US Congress.
Media is a pawn in the big picture. Large companies are the rulers.(not influenced by video, just the way it is)

Ps. Find a good connection to watch the vid you will be surpised. Disclaimer agian I don't believe this video to be 100% accurate and not a big believer in the conspiricy theory but some points make you think.

Old 12-23-2007, 11:55 AM

Its the corporations man!!!! They just sitting in your chairs doing corporation things. I think WalMart did it.

Quick Reply: Zeitgeist... I dont think you will be disapointed.