Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

YAY!! I can finally post pics of my bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YAY!! I can finally post pics of my bike

ok i did the paypal so now just waiting on the windshield. man im stoked ill finally have the bike complete

Old 05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Banned

Well guys it's my responsibility to inform the members here that some deception is going on.

I'm not sure who it was, probably a troll (I have their real name but I'm not going to post it), but they decided to be deceitfull and email me claiming to be Paco. The person paid me $30 and told me to keep the difference for helping them out with the windscreen. I told them thank you and shipped the windscreen to them.

A couple of days ago I get an email from Paco asking how long it should be before he received it which started a chain reaction of me looking down shipping adresses...

Needless to say Paco is still without a windscreen. I have refunded his money but I couldn't be more sorry for him and pissed off at someone else...

I'm sorry, Paco. I got my eye out for ya.

I know it's done here but TO ANYONE READING - I give deals to CBR Forum members ONLY. From now on all transactions by me will be handled THROUGH THE BUYERS THREAD. I'm ot even going to trust the PM's at this point because then I'll have flick back and forth checking usernames and such.

I can't believe this is what it's come to. I think we definitely need a rule about buying and selling. Hell, I'll make my own rule - IF YOU HAVE UNDER 100 POSTS OR HAVE BEEN A MEMBER LESS THAN 6 MONTHS WE'LL HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST A CHAT BEFORE I COMMIT TO BUYING OR SELLING ANYTHING.

I still don't know how I missed it in PayPal. Sometimes if you're only looking for one thing that's all you'll see... I dunno. I'm sorry again, Paco. Can anyone else help this guy out for the time being? I'd gladly chip in...

Sorry buddy. [:@]

Old 05-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: paco383

ok i did the paypal so now just waiting on the windshield. man im stoked ill finally have the bike complete
Gawddamn I'm sorry dude. I feel like right ****.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:03 PM

**** happens man no worries