Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

www.supersporbikeracing.com Free Racer/Rider Portfolios

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.supersporbikeracing.com Free Racer/Rider Portfolios

I would like to throw something out there for everyone to check out, there is a newly developed website called www.SuperSportBikeRacing.com which has been created to help fellow Road Racers and Street riders create racing/street portfolios (Free of Charge). The website has been such a huge success so far in helping riders/racers get their names and racing results out to the public and sponsors. Supersportbikeracing.com follows all big USA Pre-Professional Circuits like WERA, CCS, and WSMC just to name a few. They follow all their racers racing careers and allow them to post there Racing schedules and results up on SuperSportBikeRacing.com, as well as their Pictures and Videos of their racing. I myself am a WERA Racer and have created a portfolio there, and have had huge success with getting my name out to the public and sponsors.

I think everyone should check the site out and start creating your own portfolios. The site has many different vendors which offer product to the users at discounted prices. There are contests held monthly between Vendors and Track Day Clubs who give away free product/Track day Admissions, right now there is a contest being held for Free Suspension Tune/Setup and Free Track day for Pahrump Raceway in Nevada. I hope the moderators don’t take this as spam. I am just excited about sharing this awesome website to all the fellow riders. It has helped me in my racing career and could help many others.

Check it out WWW.SuperSportBikeRacing.com and create your riders portfolio