Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are women ever happy!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are women ever happy!?!?

Priceless

And yeah, thats why I had her make that list of what she wants outta me. Itll be interesting when I get home

Old 11-18-2008, 01:57 PM

To answer your question : No.

Gluck man.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:05 PM

Best of luck.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:25 PM

I gave up everything for my first marriage and it still didn't work out! In fact when we went to counseling, we were advised to split. Coming from divorced parents you'd think I would know better, having lived through the fighting and shouting,but we stuck it out "for the sake of the kid". Nothing I did was ever good enough and try as I might I could not please her. It made all of us miserable and we split after 14 years. When I asked her why she had ever married me when she hated everything about me I got the classic answer: "I thought I could change you!" In the long run you may be better off cutting your losses now to save greater pain later. I found a wonderful woman after and we have been together for 14 years now. We have our ups and downs but we allow each other to be the people that we want to be. I think that that is the key; accept each other as you are.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

simple answer...

NO!!

Old 11-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She is responsible for her own happiness.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:15 PM

Women are simply too complicated for us guys to figure out. They think on a lot more levels, as in, everything effects them. What IS happening, what HAS happened, past mistakes, what her hair looks like, what her friend said to her the other day, etc. etc. etc.

We can be pretty easily pleased, love, food, sleep, sex. That's pretty much our happiness. But the intricate workings of their minds baffle us.

Another thing, I would be surprised if she put EVERYTHING on that list you asked her to write. Women have a hard time coming straight out to men, maybe you have a mutual friend that you can get to talk to her about things she won't talk to you about. I just went through this with my girlfriend/ex girlfriend/whatever we are.

She didn't want to tell me some things because she didn't want to hurt me or whatever, apparently she needs to figure her life out and do it single, but she couldn't tell me that. So I got my friend to text her and then i talked to him (he's my best, like a brother). Ended up breaking up with her, FOR her. I don't know where it's at now. I had asked if she still loved me the same (stuff had been seeming different) and she said she was afraid she loves me but doesn't know if she's IN love with me. That she was losing her feelings and doesnt know why, wants them back but cant force them. I don't get where it came from or what happened. I tried to be the best i could, and she always knew i would NEVER leave her or hurt her, that dating me was basically a proposal commitment, which is what she wanted (to find "the one" cuz she was tired of being let down by guys) It just came out of nowhere. So I did what she couldn't do to me, for her. All that to say, I'm singin the blues with you man. Life sucks, women are confusing.

It's easy for people to say "you need to find someone that's gonna treat you right" but it's hard when you don't want to find anyone because the one you're with is everything to you.

Try to talk to her, ask her to just sit down and have a civil conversation where neither of you get upset, raise your voices, etc. Just be genuine and speak from your heart. If that doesn't work, and counseling doesn't work, idk what to tell you man. I'm sorry though

Old 11-18-2008, 03:32 PM

Damn dude I haven't even had a girlfriend... If this is what it's like... Wow.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HA HA HA...read clubsammiches quote...then look at his avatar.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:41 PM

That was my face whilst I read this stuff.

Quick Reply: Are women ever happy!?!?