Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Why are some people just different?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 01:55 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nickp123
(it was a wide open straight highway)( no ones lives but his own were in danger)
Haha its almost sad that you have to put that.

But yeah everyone likes to have fun as long as you determine the situation and decide wether its okay to do. I give mad props to people who can stunt and do that stuff. I could try and if i wanted to maybe destroy my bike i would try harder to do some wheelies but i like the way my bike looks and fear dropping it at my own stupidity.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

while i was at UTI in orlando there was a kid with a newer RS4, GTR, and C6 vette. he had to be in the 18-20 yrs old range. the story floating around was tha this dad is insanely rich, came out of the closet and asked him what he wanted to make it ok lol. i dont know how tru that is but either way what he got would make me happy.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93

But yeah everyone likes to have fun as long as you determine the situation and decide wether its okay to do. I give mad props to people who can stunt and do that stuff. I could try and if i wanted to maybe destroy my bike i would try harder to do some wheelies but i like the way my bike looks and fear dropping it at my own stupidity.

im with u on this one...i love to wheelie and once in a while i throw a power wheelie....but my bike is way to pretty plus it likes me on top

Last edited by Bad600RR; 03-28-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 AM

exactly what do we do when idiots keep tailing you and start riding right next to you? It has never happened to me so I cannot imagine what I would do.

Should I just pull over?

Old 03-28-2011, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93

hahaha yeah thats all it was, dont want the angry banmodsters to think were promoting unsafe and illegal racing activities and shut us down. We know where were are and how the cops are and what we can and cant do. We try to be as as safe as possible and keep the hooning down to a minimum or just let the gixers handle that. Everyones done it and everyones gonna keep doing it. sooo we might as well start being a little more respecting of it

Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Bad600RR
last but not least there's everybody and literally there younger sister that thinks cuz i ride a 600 im a panzy...my buddy that bought the zx10r has a sister thatd legit asked me why i didnt get a 1000 like her brother just did...this girls like twelve man....to all you dbag story tellers get bent..to all u 1000cc riders more power to you..i ride a 600rr and thats exactly what i want to ride...
well your not....

i remember a semester ago i used to always sit outside before class and many people would ask what kind of bike i have. (this is when the 600 was my main ride) They would then proceed to tell me about how i should get a 1000. I only met one other person there that had a bike and understood...ha its rediculous. But im in the service business so its very easy for me to shrug it off. i just keep doing my thing and they can kick it with the wannabes

Old 03-28-2011, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by revilingfool
well your not....

i remember a semester ago i used to always sit outside before class and many people would ask what kind of bike i have. (this is when the 600 was my main ride) They would then proceed to tell me about how i should get a 1000. I only met one other person there that had a bike and understood...ha its rediculous. But im in the service business so its very easy for me to shrug it off. i just keep doing my thing and they can kick it with the wannabes
ya normally i do...funny part is most the time its someone that doesnt even have a bike...tellin you, you need a bigger one.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
exactly what do we do when idiots keep tailing you and start riding right next to you? It has never happened to me so I cannot imagine what I would do.

Should I just pull over?
I just maintain what im doing and if they keep doing it a wave them away and if the keep doing it i flip em off. Or if we get to a stop light i tell em to back off.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:43 AM

Just hand them the keys and tell them not to come back until theyve done 120 that should weed out most of the pansies . I just spent 10 minutes trying to find my friend who was hiding behind a pipe. Then i just realized im actually in bed and that kid is in nj and im at school in ny. say no to ambien kids . maybe i need a cbrf journal on here for those situatiions. Not sure how those were related either. time for bed

Old 03-28-2011, 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by nickp123
I just spent 10 minutes trying to find my friend who was hiding behind a pipe. Then i just realized im actually in bed and that kid is in nj and im at school in ny. say no to ambien kids . maybe i need a cbrf journal on here for those situatiions. Not sure how those were related either. time for bed
WTF? haha Are you saying the pill was hiding behind a pipe? Im lost here? haha

It looks like you got some sleeping meds though? They helping? Im running on 3 hours today and man it sucks.

Quick Reply: Why are some people just different?