Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who smokes weed n rides???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All you Stoney-O's stay off the streets I ride. k'thnx.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just imagine your on plane, taking you on a well earned holiday some where nice.
Weather is a bit bad, so the flight is a tad bumpy. The stewardess walks by & see's that you look a bit worried about all the lightning (& the Gremlin outside pulling wiring out of one of the motors). So she leans over & pats you on the shoulder & says, "No need to worry, the pilots are really good & their just finished pulling a few more cones"............................

Old 05-05-2009, 07:04 PM

I used to smoke, drink, and get zapped before hopping on my Suzuki back in the day . Never did care too much about getting stoned and riding cause I rode like s--t most of the time, too slow and stupid. Drinking wasn't bad, well, as long as I could stand. Went nice and fast and managed to survive. Doin toot, yeah, good time, that was the best! But then I grew up and thank God cause I'd surley be dead right now with this bike!

Old 05-05-2009, 07:11 PM

Yet another dumbass thread. I can't believe some of you actually think it is cool to be impaired and ride/drive. Seriously? You tools need to re-evaluate what your perception, albeit impaired, of what right and wrong is. It is neither cool nor safe to ride/drink while impaired. F'n stupid.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by minxy
i wont do anything when im on bike .................. i find it not worth it
Probably the only post I agree with so far.. but I don't do anything anyways, but if I did id sure as hell not do it on something with two wheels.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Registered Users

damn pothead's gettin all defensive over their weed's!...damn nonsmoker's talkin about that which they do not know.....Its a moronathon argument...its going to go round and round in circles...but statistically speaking a stoned driver is going to be a more cautious driver, BECAUSE he's a pot head and he know's whats up and he doenst want to do anything to put any truth into the lies. In a perfect world no one would be intoxicated while operating heavy machinery...but personally? I'll take 100 pothead's to one alcoholic
smoke.jpg?t=1241570807

Last edited by Sproutf3; 05-05-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=Sproutf3;780698]...but statistically speaking a stoned driver is going to be a more cautious driver, BECAUSE he's a pot head and he know's whats up and he doenst want to do anything to put any truth into the lies.
[QUOTE]

I remember reading about this stat in the New England Journal of Medicine.....I'm not for or against drinking, drugs, or whatever. If a person chooses to do those thins than so be it. I am against individuals choosing to do these things and than putting others at risk because they are "good to ride/drive." Get high, drunk, or whatever all you want, just don't endanger others with your BS shennanigans.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by nafstap
Get high, drunk, or whatever all you want, just don't endanger others with your BS shennanigans.
this sounds like a plan!

Quick Reply: Who smokes weed n rides???