Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who smokes weed n rides???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who smokes weed n rides???

i sureee doo but it does get scary sometimes.

where mah buddsmokaas at??

Old 05-05-2009, 02:11 AM

and this was the result in 100% of all the people they "tested" it on? i dont think so.. i got cat-like reflexes when im high. and a study from Stanford University shows that 75% of people who smoke and drive, drive alot safer and they actually dont change lanes as much..

Old 05-05-2009, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
""Marijuana use impairs a person's ability to form memories, recall events and shift attention from one thing to another.THC also disrupts coordination and balance by binding to receptors in the cerebellum and basal ganglia, parts of the brain that regulate balance, posture, coordination of movement, and reaction time.Through its effects on the brain and body, marijuana intoxication can cause accidents. Studies show that approximately 6 to 11 percent of fatal accident victims test positive for THC.""

Man, that sounds so cool.
i dnt smoke but makes me wanna try it. thanks for info ima go try it then.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Hangfire
""Marijuana use impairs a person's ability to form memories, recall events and shift attention from one thing to another.THC also disrupts coordination and balance by binding to receptors in the cerebellum and basal ganglia, parts of the brain that regulate balance, posture, coordination of movement, and reaction time.Through its effects on the brain and body, marijuana intoxication can cause accidents. Studies show that approximately 6 to 11 percent of fatal accident victims test positive for THC.""

Man, that sounds so cool.
LOL...

Man, weed makes you low and slow.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:47 AM

Hey why not try Russian roulette with an automatic pistol... don't be suprised at the results.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:48 AM

i wont do anything when im on bike .................. i find it not worth it

i do have a joint on occasion but im usually drinking aswell so im not in car or on bike (lift or public trans)

Old 05-05-2009, 09:12 AM

I never smoke and ride. Its no fun... I smoke everynight though and I do love it.. I love the feelingit gives me but never ever will i smoke and ride.

Old 05-05-2009, 10:37 AM

lol sorry hang but i dont believe any of what you said.. it MIGHT be true if you smoke like 10 blunts a day. but other than that, where ever you got your info from is exagerating real bad. plus, i dont think you smoke so you wouldnt know.

"Studies show that approximately 6 to 11 percent of fatal accident victims test positive for THC."

lol 6%-11% of VICTIMS...not suspects?

Old 05-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408
i sureee doo but it does get scary sometimes.

where mah buddsmokaas at??
Did it once before riding home on the highway from Tampa, never again. I wouldn't say it hurt my ability to react or be safe, but it just wasn't enjoyable. It might not be so bad on some backroad twisties, but with all the traffic... eek.

I've all but quit since college anyhow, so its pretty easy for me to avoid such a situation from coming together again..

Quick Reply: Who smokes weed n rides???