Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What a week so far!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a week so far!

First I get harrased by a walmart greeter ealier this week. Last night I dream I ran my bike head on with another biker. He was going straight and I was turning left off the same rode. I have detailed dreams.

Today I get threatened to get my *** kicked or bitch slapped (cant remember) by the guy that delivers are weekly supplies at work.

Also today we worked an hour past (6pm) and I didnt get home till 7pm. Also my arms, face, lifts, and back neck are burnt.

I need a shot of Jagermeister.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Default RE: What a week so far!

Well it sounds as though you deserve that shot! Why did you get threatened?

Old 03-12-2008, 10:32 PM

Related to the greeter [&:]

Old 03-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Dude, lock yourself in the house for the rest of the week heh.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: flashman

Well it sounds as though you deserve that shot! Why did you get threatened?

Dude just went ballistic. He was in the dually turning it on and off. On and off. Later as me and my boss are walking out of the shop, he is behind us and says, "I think there's something wrong with the truck." and I go, "I dont think its the truck, I think its the operater." I didnt laugh when I said it or in a smart *** way. Just came to my head that instant.

He started saying he'd like to kick my *** blah blah. I he was behind me saying this and I thought he was kidding till I turned around and saw him. He kept going then walked off and my boss/bro told him that was it. He aint delivering here any more.

I hardly ever talk to him, he talks to me and its always about a moto or car. Another one of our workers always kids with him and he goes off on me. I think he needs meds or something.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:42 AM

I feel ya. We all get those weeks, months even a year! The other day I was comming out of a department store, backed out of my spot with the wife in the car with me and some white trash idiot was comming the wrong way down the parking lane, and as he saw I was "in his way", and I had the right of way, going the right way down a one way of coure, dude throws up his arms like WTF, and is just hangin out of his window yelling and cursing at me? I dunno man, I'm glad life is limmited, I don't know if I want to be around to see the future of what the hell folks will be like down the road. What ever happened to common decency, manners and all that? Hell, I should haveyelled back "I'd be angry to if I had to ride around with a mutt like that" refering to his wife, but that would put me down to his gene pool. Maybe that was why he was so upset...she was RUFF! Ha ha get it....."ruff" ha ha! Total moonbarker she was.