Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What have we gained?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: What have we gained?

In the end, no one will have the excuse, "I was justfollowing orders".

Old 11-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

...but How to Turn the Whole Thing into a Success Story like MacArthur Did with Japan or At Least an Acceptable Solution like South Korea We Should Not Let This Be Turned into Some Political Quagmire like Vietnam Was

This, I fully agree with. We, as country have our hands in the cookie jar a lot, but if we break something we should take the responsibility to fix it. Not just walk away and let someone else clean up our mess. It's irresponsible, immoral and it's something that I would never allow my child(ren) do. We, as a country went into this war. I feel we are obligated to not leave the place worse than when we entered.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since the vid was from the liberal land of L.A., it should be considered fiction.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Since the vid was from the liberal land of L.A., it should be considered fiction.
typical republican... all being from LA means is he is liberal enough to sell pills to republicans... (limbaugh)

btw just because its showing part of the war you dont always see on msnbc dont hate.. and wow.. republicans had thier chance..

and what has it gotten us..

hmm... worst economy in years, and our dollar is only 8.5 cents off the canadian dollar.. thanks.. thanks alot..

cant wait to have anyone else in office and hopefully wrap this clusterf*ck up in iraq.. and maybe have a dollar worth taking on vacation with me..

Old 11-13-2007, 02:08 PM

oh yeah.. and i am a complete lib.. and i work for an oil company.. <------one of few libs in this occupation. . .

i used to be a republican.. i just got sick of seeing my friends/roommate come home from iraq in body bags,Fox Co. 2/1 Scout Sniper Platoon.. <----- one of the first in falouja........

"its the old men who start the wars, and its the young menwho die to fight them..."

Old 11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Banned

typical republican
Yes I am. I am a white male. Well educated. Wealthy. Two car garage.

I understand that 'The War' is a war over religion and oil. I am OK with that. Oil is what our country runs on, religion keeps the people in line. Aside from land, water and air, these are the most important things to our country. I am thankful that we have brave Men and Women that will go to terrible places on the globe and put themselves in danger to preserve our way of life. This country doesn't operate out of anger, it operates to preserve our way of life at home. War is inevitable, it is ugly, and I am glad that I never was in one, but make no mistake, Middle East wars are needed.

If the liberal media was running WW2 we would all be speaking Japanese or goose-stepping aroung the Washington monument. This country has an obligation to spread democracy and crush those that oppose it.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

typical republican
Yes I am. I am a white male. Well educated. Wealthy. Two car garage.

I understand that 'The War' is a war over religion and oil. I am OK with that. Oil is what our country runs on, religion keeps the people in line. Aside from land, water and air, these are the most important things to our country. I am thankful that we have brave Men and Women that will go to terrible places on the globe and put themselves in danger to preserve our way of life. This country doesn't operate out of anger, it operates to preserve our way of life at home. War is inevitable, it is ugly, and I am glad that I never was in one, but make no mistake, Middle East wars are needed.

If the liberal media was running WW2 we would all be speaking Japanese or goose-stepping aroung the Washington monument. This country has an obligation to spread democracy and crush those that oppose it.
thats funny.. even more of a republican ... white male, well educated, wealthy, two car garage.. well son .. i have all of the above.. just keep in mind.. being a proud to be rich, white, educated american is exacatly what other countries hate in us.. you didnt mention the **** background it took for you to generalize all republicans as wealthy white males.. <----classic! we are a diverse country thats what makes the USA such a great place.. what about the african american, latin, european, republicans?LOL republicans are so proud to be ignorant and close minded(there are some who are not) inthe future you should try not to generalize the political views of anentire nation into aracial classification. . . PS .. im white, very well educated, and have a 3 car garage.. im no republican.. Middle East wars are needed?!?! what if they invaded theUS for our oil and to make us all muslims? <---im expecting a response similar to we are america and will shoot them all and defend our country and blah blah bc were proud white americans.. dont let me down..

keep posting.. im adding this all to my liberal blog.. this is great material that i couldnt have written.. hahaha..

Old 11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Banned

you didnt mention the **** background it took for you to generalize all republicans as wealthy white males..
Maybe Facist...Italian Grandparents.

we are a diverse country thats what makes the USA such a great place
I didn't say I disliked other races that are in this country.

Middle East wars are needed?!?!
Most if not all wars are needed. If not then all it would take is a letter written to a world leader that says ' I am Fishfryer, you now work for me.' and I am now their President or Dictator. There are two sides to every war, an aggressor and a defender. While you may think that we are the aggressor in this war, this war is about oil and religion, so we cannot fight this war in Ohio, we have to go where the oil and Muslims are.

what if they invaded theUS for our oil and to make us all muslims
That ain't gonna happen, not with guys like HARDCORP954 on our side. They attacked several times, it was state sponsored terrorism (remember 9/11?, various embassies, WTC in 1990, Madrid bombings, London). The only way to defeat the enemy is by taking away their ability to finance a war.

The agents of terrorism attack civilians and hide among their victims. IF they fought honorably and lost I would have respect for them and the culture that created them, but now, I have no use for them and hopefully George Bush will destroy their way of life and let the good people in that culture thrive and suppress those nut jobs that you seem to side with.

Thank God your best shot is Hillary, at least we won't have a Democrat in the White House.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:50 PM

your crazy.. im sick to know people like you are americans.. oh and by the way you forgot to mention Pearl Harbor.. we have been invaded, not just terrorism.. .. and it took an atomic bomb to end that war.. what do you think this one is coming down to.. maybe we wont be the first to push the button this time? keep that im mind..

disgusting.. thats all .. just gross way of thinking you have..

love you guys..

Old 11-13-2007, 02:53 PM

oh and saying i seem to side with terrosist bc i dont like your views.. is a very republican way to place blame.. go find a prostitute.. stimulate the economy, and drive your suv right off of some overpriced bridge..