Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

what to do? what to do?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what to do? what to do?

so i was riding today on my way to fill up some gas... long story short... a random chica comes up to me asking for a ride, i politely said not right now cuz i have to be somewhere asap... but i only really did this because i have a girlfriend (which i know she would never findout but she is EXTREMELY jealous).

this other girl i kno which i jus met also wanted a ride.. i told her yea but i keep stalling... lol

so attention all you guys/gals in a relationship (and explain the type of relationship, i.e., married, longterm, short term, etc)....
what would u guys do??

Old 04-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Default RE: what to do? what to do?

im single as **** and give them rides frequently.. couldnt do it if i had a girlfriend unless she was cool.. not dealing with the pissed jealous woman.

Old 04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Registered Users

i'm married so there is NO way....no way in hell...the little bit of goo-goo eyes i would get from a girl is not worth the wrath i would incur from my beautiful wife....besides...i'm happy no need...they can just look at me and be jealous...lol...

Old 04-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ffingers

i'm married so there is NO way....no way in hell...the little bit of goo-goo eyes i would get from a girl is not worth the wrath i would incur from my beautiful wife....besides...i'm happy no need...they can just look at me and be jealous...lol...
With your wife's hormones running rampant right now, I think "wrath" would be an understatement for you, lol. An angry wife is bad enough, but an angry pregnant wife... YIKES!! [:-] I'm outta here!! [&:]

I'm single as can be, so I can't say one way or the other. But I don't think I'd do it if I was... not worth it

Old 04-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Banned

I tell 'em to buy their own bike! It's worse when you're at the gas station with a handfull of bikes and inevitably some girls roll up and I **** you not some have their own helmets... and NO BIKE!

But! If it was a girl I knew, and really liked (as in a real friend), then just weigh your odds. How big a town you live in? I don't think it's a big deal either way but girls are girls and I know mine isn't too fond of me giving any girl other than her friends a ride - it would be a fight for sure.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:50 PM

It's ONLY a ride... is it? or IT'S ONLY A "RIDE"?

Old 04-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Married 10 years, would never consider it. If i were single i still would not unless they had gear, that and at least around here most of the girls that want a ride dont fill the brain capacity that i look for in a woman.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:08 PM

In the words of Zac, "Im single as ****!" lol

But if I was in a relationship, I couldnt give a ride. No good could come from it. The woman will freak, 100% guaranteed!!!!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:10 PM
RCR

no rides given here. I respect my wife too much.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:07 PM

She can ride but she has to ride naked....