Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What annoyed you today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What annoyed you today?

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

ORIGINAL: Northernfirepower

Some jealous woman bitching in the "Hot Wife Thread" blowing up a page with more to come. She doesn't contribute anything to the site and only talks about negative ****...very annoying

No kidding. She hasn't even been here a month.
I think everyone got annoyed by this dumb bitch!!! It really annoyed me when I wrote this long "we all hate your dumb ***" post and when I went to post it, it was locked!! That bitch sucked something AWFUL...and she's busted!! Her pics look like she had plastic surgery...one pic no ****, the next she had ****!! Plus, bitch needs to eat about 10 steaks!! GOD SEE SUCKS SO BAD!!!

At first I was really annoyed by her, but then it was funny how EVRYONE got on her about sucking so bad and she just kept posting and after 10 pages it was really funny!! She made herself look so stupid...I think she reminds me of one of those "things" in that movie "The Hills Have Eyes".

I also wrote something like this...I have mad respect for her husband if he's over seas fighting...but I have to question why he actually went over there, probably to get away from herand upon wishing him a safe return, as with all our fighting young men, I feel real bad for him having to deal with that!!

Old 03-14-2008, 03:45 PM

haha i started a thread called don't feed the troll i hope it doesnt get locked hahaha. Holy hell did this girl irritate me, shes not even good looking.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:47 PM

yeah she is funny looking, besides her eyes are way to far apart....one of her eyes lives in LA the other in NY lol

Old 03-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Banned

Harley riders crowding my space on the road annoyed me today. First the f**kers were 50 feet back then 10 feet then 50, then next to me at a light, then behind me, then staggered...Every jack-off with a bike on this planet is in Florida and they all want to ride in a group, they all have seen too many Brando movies or something and want to be a Wild Hog or something. Those big fat heavy bikes scare me more than a car, at least a car has ABS and any douchebag can stop a car, but these Fonzie wannabees are riding two up on an 800lb bike that won't stop a case of acne forget about two fat old c**ksuckers from New Jersey on their big trip to bike week.

That annoyed me today.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:54 PM

LMAO....

Old 03-14-2008, 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: Ajax

They gave me sweet tea at Wendy's when i asked for coke. [sm=boosign.gif] I hate sweet tea.
I hate it when people complain about mistakes that are made at fastfood places. I worked a BK for 3 months. The job was total bs. They make nothing, work long hours, and the work IS hard. The kitchen is hot as hell and super greasy. You have to spend 8 hours back there and get yelled at if you cant make the burger within 10seconds, LITERALY. Then the people are BS a lot of the time. Need I continue?
Did i say i complained?. This annoyed me, it didnt **** me off or anything. Its just annoying when you take a huge swig of tea when you think its coke. Oh and its your own damn fault you worked at BK. Should have got a real job. This is a "What annoyed you today thread", not a "Bitch about your ****ty job thread"

Old 03-14-2008, 03:59 PM

They gave me sweet tea at Wendy's when i asked for coke. [sm=boosign.gif] I hate sweet tea.
I hate it when people complain about mistakes that are made at fastfood places. I worked a BK for 3 months. The job was total bs. They make nothing, work long hours, and the work IS hard. The kitchen is hot as hell and super greasy. You have to spend 8 hours back there and get yelled at if you cant make the burger within 10seconds, LITERALY. Then the people are BS a lot of the time. Need I continue?
Did i say i complained?. This annoyed me, it didnt **** me off or anything. Its just annoying when you take a huge swig of tea when you think its coke. Oh and its your own damn fault you worked at BK. Should have got a real job.
LOL +1

Old 03-14-2008, 04:04 PM

THIS FORUM IS GREAT, its like a soap opera for bikers.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Bean600

yeah she is funny looking, besides her eyes are way to far apart....one of her eyes lives in LA the other in NY lol

Haha! Hilarious.

Oh yeah, I just stripped the chain slack adjuster bolt on the left side of my bike. Damn thing loosened up just fine and then stripped when I tried to tighten it up. [:@] When I say stripped, I mean, you couldn't tell that thing was an 8mm at some point. Now I have to do some searching on how to fix it without having to tow it to the dealer. [:@]

Old 03-14-2008, 04:12 PM

Did i say i complained?. This annoyed me, it didnt **** me off or anything. Its just annoying when you take a huge swig of tea when you think its coke. Oh and its your own damn fault you worked at BK. Should have got a real job. This is a "What annoyed you today thread", not a "Bitch about your ****ty job thread"
I was 15 and in highschool. That was a real job.

Quick Reply: What annoyed you today?