Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What annoyed you today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 03:33 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: What annoyed you today?

The gales here took my car door this morning, I opened it and felt it start to pull away, I hung on for dear life but got dragged out the car and slammed into the door panel...I'm on the floor with my skirt round my waist and my panties on show to the world and his dog...lovely!

When I got up (wet bum and all) my heart sank to see the crease right down the front of my car door...I think I let out quite a loud whimper of frustration...then back home for a change of underwear and clothes...then late for work and stuck in the traffic I usually avoid...

ERRRR!!!!! :-(

Jules

PS I bet there is a lot of bent doors here today, we got 90mph gusts just now....

Old 03-12-2008, 03:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that makes my day look alot better sorry Jules, cops busting my neibor for dealing crack (seriously) at 6 am. my ex g/f calling me to let me know that the 4 grand a month child support isn't enough for our one child! and the gas leak that has randomly sprung up on my bike, thats about it.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Juliet

Being off work sick...I mean really, REALLY dying... ill with some kind of flu virus super bug thing... then having a really crap Monday off yesterday and colleagues smiling all cheery and saying "Hi, had a nice break Jules?"...ERRR!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear your ill, funny thing, I gave up work 10 years ago this October & have not had on sniffle or cold.
Anyway Juliet, I'm a 56 yo, & Everything annoys me, I've taken my lead from "Grumpy Old Men" & just let all the barriers down, very liberating. You can moan about things & only be taken as a harmless old fart. Hope you get better ASAP

Old 03-12-2008, 06:29 AM
VP

I live 90 miles away from my girlfriend yet she still tries to make decisions on what I do on a day to day basis...pretty aggravating.

Also, the people that work for me are getting a little lazy, so I tired to nip that in the bud and I get an angry email from this one guy saying I was playing favorites and was too hard on him... but it was a group meeting. So now I have to sit down and have another meeting with just this guy so he won't quit and leave me short handed.

Also, it's been either 30 degrees and sunny or 70 degrees and raining every day this week except for one... and I still don't have a tag for my new bike so I've gotta drive to where I used to live tomorrow (98 miles door to door) from here to get my tag so I can ride this weekend without worry.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Banned

Girlfriend's zipper on her pants.

She was getting ready for work andwas afraid to break a nail so I had to help. Meanwhile something got caught in it and it got stuck. So then the thing is up enough that she can't take them off but not high enough to wear. I got some needlenose pliers and finally fixed it. That was 10 minutes of my life wasted.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:28 AM

Since when does it take four thousand dollars a month to raise a kid ?[sm=WTFsgign.gif]
ORIGINAL: samill42

my ex g/f calling me to let me know that the 4 grand a month child support isn't enough for our one child!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:41 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Since when does it take four thousand dollars a month to raise a kid ?[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

my ex g/f calling me to let me know that the 4 grand a month child support isn't enough for our one child!
I was just thinking that too...very expensive nappies maybe? ...lol... this is child support gone mad, the women involved should say whoa this isn't fair instead they go along with it...real nice!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 AM

....nothing annoyed me yet, besides I got to ride to work today.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:48 AM

If I got 4G's a month child support I would not have to work LOL !!!!! just let the wifey pick up the slack for the incedentals on her pay check......LOL !!!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: city worker

I was just thinking that too...very expensive nappies maybe? ...lol... this is child support gone mad, the women involved should say whoa this isn't fair instead they go along with it...real nice!

Old 03-12-2008, 07:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Ruthless

....nothing annoyed me yet, besides I got to ride to work today.
well get out of this thread then...this is for annoyed people!!! ...lol

Quick Reply: What annoyed you today?