Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

What annoyed you today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What annoyed you today?

dam already masterwoo was right haha. Well theres another thing that annoys me. And people who get your order wrong at fast food places is def annoying after a while.

Things that annoy me is people without turn signals.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: bluej511

dam already masterwoo was right haha. Well theres another thing that annoys me. And people who get your order wrong at fast food places is def annoying after a while.

Things that annoy me is people without turn signals.

I don't care about fast food places getting my order wrong. I check it before I leave. If you leave without checking, you deserve what you get when you get home. Your fault for not double checking.

Turn signals are only good when USED! Damn cagers!

Old 03-14-2008, 09:08 PM

I found out my motorcycle insurance is up to the 4 digits, where it is supposed to be, I guess. I was toldby my agent last year it would be the same price as my old Ninja 650,$214 a year, and it was until now. Someone higher up must have found out.I guess I have some calls to make.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:35 PM

sixhundred i ordered at 10:45PM at BK and i told the guy a number 1 no pickles no onions medium AND a bottle of water. So he takes the coke away and gives me a bottle of water so i tell him no i want em both. So he comes back with 2 #1's.Then the whopper had onions and pickles so i said **** it.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: bluej511

sixhundred i ordered at 10:45PM at BK and i told the guy a number 1 no pickles no onions medium AND a bottle of water. So he takes the coke away and gives me a bottle of water so i tell him no i want em both. So he comes back with 2 #1's.Then the whopper had onions and pickles so i said **** it.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 03-15-2008, 05:24 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Gosh...I've created a monster here...lol...keep it going guys! :-)

lol...

Jules

Old 03-15-2008, 05:39 AM
Friend and Hero ...

quote:

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]
I Take No Great Joy in Making the Statement, but Someone Needs to Say Something That Is Not PC about the Whole Damn Situation

What in the Hell Is Happening in California. I Absolutely Wish No One in This Great Nation of Ours Any Harm. But If There Must Be Another Attack, Let It Fall upon the Individuals Who Perpetratedacts like this in Berkeley California. Only Out Of a Sense of Duty and Obligation Would I Reluctantly Stepped into Harms Way for Individuals Whose Best Part Ran down There Mother's Leg at Birth. The Whole State of California Is in Need of a ****ingWake-Up Call. The Removal of Marine JROTC Programs from Public Schools and Every Other Damn Weak Kneed Act That Has Been Perpetrated in the State over the Last Two Decades is straight out ****ING BullSH*T

http://www.dailycal.org/article/100049/initiative_targets_military_recruitment

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330419,00.html

[sm=rant.gif]

quote:

ORIGINAL: SPIRITRR

Here you go HC...watch the whole thing

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...es-in-berkeley
[sm=rant.gif]
We Are Our Worst Enemy This Country Has No Sense of Itself. The Undereducated Philosophers of This Country with Their Twisted Values Will Most Surely Be Our Doom. What We Need to Do in This Country Is Get Back to Core Values. And I'm Not Speaking of Marine Corps Values, We Need to Remember Our Heritage and All of Our History. We Need to All Stop and Think, What Struggles Our Forefathers Went through, Whether They Arrived by Slave Ship or As Pilgrims to a Strange Land and Let Us Not Forget Those That We Damn near Pushed Out Of Existence, Who Were Already Here. We Should Truly Remember the Hardships That They All Endeavored to Endured to Make This Country Great. The First Step Is Getting Our Education System Back on Track for the Whole Country and Get the Bureaucrats Out Of the Pockets of Big Business and Shorten the Terms for Politicians. Two Years in Office Is Plenty Enough. No More Than Two Consecutive Terms for Any Office, Don't Let Anyone Become Too Complacent. See If You Can Get One of Your Legislatures to Start a Bill in That Favor. This Country Needs to Become More Self-Sufficient. Hell We Did for Almost 200 Years with No Problem producing about 80% of everything we needed. There Is Absolutely No Reason We Can't Do It Again. Other Than Pure Laziness and Greed All This One-Sided Thinking about Me Me Me Has Helped Put This Country in the Shape It's in. I Could Go on All Night. But I'm Going to Stop There

Old 03-15-2008, 08:38 AM

Seriously though... a recruitment center in Berkley?

Old 03-15-2008, 08:54 AM

Threads getting locked twice and ignorant people. Childish girls who will never grow up and think there princesses.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:57 AM

Speed's presentation of the 12 hours of Sebring sounds like it's skipping. Speed is also leaving a great race to cover Nascar at 12. [:@] Ugh... can't we just get one 24 hour period with NO NASCAR on? It's not like it's already on 2 other channels at the same time or anything. [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Quick Reply: What annoyed you today?