Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Universal hand-signs?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Universal hand-signs?

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

i just whirl my hand in the air with index finger pointed up while making the "wooo wooo" sound for extra effect to amuse myself

hahaha, i dont think anyone else can hear u lol at least you reilize its only for ur amuze haha

i do the pat on the helmet.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:58 AM

haha i just rembered this, one time i was riding with a few buddies and we saw someone we know who's a cop in thier car who rides with us and he gave us the pat on the head signal bcuz there was a crusier that just dropped him off to get his car from the police parking lot ( for some reason the cops park like 5 blocks from the station, not enough parking there i guess)

Old 06-27-2007, 03:26 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Yep thats what we do round these here parts too.

Old 06-27-2007, 03:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

that's one version, another is the palm facing down while pushing up down towards the ground for sign to "slow down" .. meaning cop ahead or any other reason to slow down such as accident, debris etc..

i just whirl my hand in the air with index finger pointed up while making the "wooo wooo" sound for extra effect to amuse myself

I thought I was the only one that did the "wooo wooo" sound effect!! I believe that makes us awesome people. Awesome!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well ff, if we all do it at the same time that would make it 'super' awesome

ORIGINAL: crazyhorse95gt

Tapping your helmet - cop near by
Act like your eating a cheeseburger - Im hungry
I thought rubbing your stomach was "I'm hungry" .. which gets me to thinking if you pat your head and rub your stomach in a circle at the same time then not only are u coordinated (albeit look like a dufus) but i guess it means "i'm hungry and there's a cop ahead" or "there's a hungry cop ahead" .. sorry for the thread jack, it's late and i was bored [X(]

Old 06-27-2007, 10:23 AM

Man my friend always busts out with these crazy *** friggin signals, especially when we're ridin ATVs, like he'll kinda map where we're going with his hands, I have no idea what the hell he's talkin about, so I tell him to pull over, and he's like "I was sayin there’s a trail up here on the left and we can take it and go get something to eat after we stop and listen to our Moody Blue's cassette and paint the garage yellow."

Ohhhhh.....riiiggghhhtttt.......

Seriously though, I looooveeee when people inform me of a cop's presence. Usually it's just the flash of the lights, works for me. In fact I was stuck behind these slow *** cars a couple days ago, and I knew of an opening that I could pass them coming up the road. I was so frustrated after being behind them so long I was planning on zipping by them quite fast, even though the speed limit was 25(it was a safe spot though........) Anyway right before the straight away, a van drives by and flicks the lights. I held up and sure as ****, cop sitting right off the side in the bushes. I totally would have gone to jail. Thanks guy!!!

Old 06-28-2007, 02:58 PM

me and my friend use the pat the head or we will do 5-0 with our fingers. Do the gas tank thing to. Def did the woow woow sound a couple times when my boy was doin a wheelie followed by "U dumbass, get back on two wheels....ahh hell, im getting to old for this"

Old 06-28-2007, 04:04 PM

I do the helmet pat. I always wonder if they know what I'm trying to say though