Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

For those those sport NO gear and tenny's........once a cute girl.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: For those those sport NO gear and tenny's........once a cute girl.

My girl rides with her hands on the gas tank almost all of the time---it takes the weight off of me, and is more comfortable to her.

Of course, she IS usually smart enough to hold on when i speed up.....

-Adam

Old 03-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i guess....i just dont really understand how you COULD hold onto the gas tank but ok. i also do not do much passenger traveling. i do not like the weight dispersement with a passenger moving around on the back.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:51 PM

she fell off because she was under the influence of aclcohol...she said the visor flew open and she fell off but theres no way the visor would take her off the back seat the visor would just break off, mine did.....i read this a while ago but anyway her fault for being stupid....

Old 03-22-2006, 01:37 AM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

I've made it to 110 with my wife on the back... because she asked me to. She wanted to know what it felt like. Once I show her these pics... never again. That's a shame... she has a good attitude not to be pissed at the guy, but it sounds like she was on there willingly and knew what speeds she'd be traveling at.

edited for this: you know... I've thought about this a little more and something popped in my tiny little head. I've known a few women with bad scars and worked EMS for 5 years. I've never seen or heard of a woman allowing pics with scars like this to be seen.

That's awesome if it's on the level and she did this to get the message across. I'm thinking of turning in my textile for leather now.

I don't how many of feel the same I do but I smell BULLSH!T!!!!!! Who the hell get unstable from thier visor openning at 120MPH!!! Anyone, anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Don't get me wrong I'm not a heartless bastard BUT!!!!!!! There something here that's smell fishy AND I DON'T THINK IT'S HER NANY. Take a look at the rest of the forum from wristtwisters. I've ridden on the back of couple and I know the only way to fly of the back is to let go or drag the pilot w/ you. How many of you look over your shoulder at 120MPH and feel like " OH MY GOD HELP ME" so you let go!!!!

Old 03-22-2006, 07:31 AM

Naturally intrigued i read about 13 pages..im in the middle and have always never done stoopid ****...well skydiving is a bit dumb...ill just say im glad she made it thru to tell the story to ther rest of us..like this one time at band camp...