Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

For those those sport NO gear and tenny's........once a cute girl.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: She still hot!!

The only scar I have mang is from my meat rubbing half way down my leg from when I wear loose jeans.....

Old 02-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

disgusting...why you gotta thread jack mang?
we're talking about this hot chick who is scarred because she didn't wear gear, but she's still hot...

Old 02-17-2006, 02:48 PM

LMAO.... Actually we were talking about hot chicks, you were talking about men with scars, mang...

Old 02-17-2006, 04:19 PM

this thread remind me of a cartoon i saw once

a man's wife get all ****ed up in an accident.
a police officer ask the man "hey is your wife ok?"
husband starts poking at his wife poonany and ***
husband say "yep she's ok"

Old 02-18-2006, 12:29 PM

That's why you don't go 120MPH on a bike either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Default RE: For those those sport NO gear and tenny's........once a cute girl.

+1 i couldn't have said it better myself. my brother almost died of a head injury on my quad and even though it wasn't my fault i blamed myself for years, still do.
ORIGINAL: johndoe

thats one of the reasons i dont like to have passengers hence the seat cowl. if i **** myself up its my own fault, but if i **** someone else up i really dont know how i could live with myself.

she will have some scars, but it wont be as noticable over time. she can get implants to fix her breasts.

and on a side note, yes i would hit it.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:15 PM
jim
Default Still a lovely young lady :)

Dear Sirs

Its a bit of a gutter about losing part of her boob however I am thankful for small mercies and that she is still alive . Gravel rash always looks bad when the skin is new and pinkie but it will fade over time ands she looks young.
Not long before I met my friend "Toad" and he was involved in an accident with a van where he unfortunately compressed his face into his chest as well as having numerous breaks and severe gravel rash, the Doctors took good care of him and bolted him back together and he now looks like the baby of the bunch because of all the reconstructive facial surgery, he jokes that it was a way to get the government to fund his facelift. Toad is a big hairy arsed biker and would have probably preferred a scar so he would look more scary!
My missus has been on the back of my bike when it has indicated 145 mph on the clocks :0 oohh! My missus has been on the back of my bike when we have gone over a bump and got air! She also loves it when we wheelie , I would say that she gets her knees down but that would be getting a bit rude .
I have noticed that allot of you guys are obviously gutted for the pretty girl that got hurt but there is more to her than just being pretty and a girl, thankfully she seems to have the right attitude and with a bit of support from her family and fella she will get past this.
Can we all sign an E-card and send it with best wishes?

Kind Regards

Jim

Old 03-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Default RE: Still a lovely young lady :)

am i the only one who has trouble believing her helmet visor is what caused her to go off the bike?

anyway, it's a sad story....a good body gone bad....hopefully she heals fast and well.

Old 03-19-2006, 08:53 PM

click

Old 03-20-2006, 12:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if anybody read all of the other thread(well most of it til they started trailing off) the girl actually posted messages in her defense becase nobody believes the visor story, neither do i. i have had my visor open at 120 and yes there is resistance but not to lift you off. she also, like a dumbass, said she had her hands on the gas tank when the visor flipped....WTF!?!?!?! hands on the gas tank? as a passanger. dumb b*tch got what she had coming for riding like that, and the guy should take responsibility for letting her ride like that.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN IDIOT AND AN *******?
AN IDIOT DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER!

always wear gear, never be like these F*UCKS!

Quick Reply: For those those sport NO gear and tenny's........once a cute girl.