CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   in these times... (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/these-times-78581/)

Nauree 09-19-2008 01:10 PM

RE: in these times...

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: Nauree
I'd sell it if it ment 100% on demand sex for a long time.
You are one ...
http://www.home-business-host.com/im.../sickpuppy.jpgsick puppy mate ....:eek:

Dont know what the hell your talking about. I'd rather be getting constant orgasms than sit in traffic in the burning sun or freezing cold on my way to school.

voodoochyl 09-19-2008 01:12 PM

I had thought about selling mine for high book if I could get it when things were so bad for me several months ago. We have had to make adjustments to our spending habits (should have anyway), but the bike is staying. Infact, if I know my wife, she would probably sell her bike before letting me sell mine.

TheX 09-19-2008 01:16 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: TheX
Selling my CBR to get a Ducati is a beautiful thing. Then later the Duc will go for an MV.
Down hill and too the bank;) .......all the way hey mate .... hmmm :eek:

Arrr... well You are preety young hu ???
They say that we all learn eventually from our mistakes ...;)

I'll be 50 in December, and I pay cash for my bikes.

Kikepiz 09-19-2008 01:54 PM

No intentionto hijack...

I got my CBR 1000F 94 in Aug 2005, piad cash for it, not too expensive because of the 11 year old model at the time, but it was in great shape until a friend of mine asked me if he could try it out...

At a close turn he slipped (he says that the bike was to heavy for him) and fell 35 to 40 feet and crashed the front end, frairings, headlamp, mirrors, and left signal lamp.

Now is in the process of getting a face change, imchangeing the broken farings for race ones, and im puting ona 05 CBR 1000 rr, and the tail changed to the 05 RR too.

So my "Old" Cane is getting fixed is bacause im not planing on selling it...

This is simillar of what it looked like at the time...

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/CBF170C60CEA473495373E43C8E10D4A.jpg[/IMG]

SpiritRR 09-19-2008 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

CBRClassic, please watch the thread jacking...50% of this entire thread is you.

Yet, you feel fine merrily jacking elsewhere. No one appointed you guido nanny, so run along and play in traffic with your artificial douchebag ego. Your adolescent flip is getting tiresome.

fuze 09-19-2008 03:01 PM

LOL !

On topic sell your bikes if you need money, or a car if you don't want to part with a bike. Everyone has to make sacrifice sometimes in life, material possesions don't mean much. I don't feel bad for anyone up to their ears in debt cruising on a new bike though if that's the case for anyone. Living within your means should be a priority in life. Im only talking in general here, not to anyone.

CBRclassic 09-19-2008 05:04 PM

Ow well , I think it is a time zone thing ..
You guys all go to bed .. me and the South Africans .. go to town mate ...

Hcstreetriding 09-19-2008 08:02 PM

mines for sale locally. Thinking about some winter toys or a new bike. not sure yet. would be nice to have some cash in the bank.

brakeswhatbrakes 09-19-2008 08:44 PM

never i will never sell my bike its been with me through a t-bone, lowside, highside, and watching me get run over by a 68chevy pickup. which broke my back. all in all i love my bike an when i look at it an sit on her everyday its almost like she is hugging me back. ive learned alot since i bought her back in 03 about her an about myself at the same time. i may get a newer bike some day but ill still keep my faithful 01 F4i. we just been through to much together.

dinez74 09-19-2008 09:45 PM

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

Yet, you feel fine merrily jacking elsewhere. No one appointed you guido nanny, so run along and play in traffic with your artificial douchebag ego. Your adolescent flip is getting tiresome.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif] [sm=chairshot.gif]