Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Swear words and why i can't use them?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Regulating certian words is not censorship, you are still free to express your ideals, you just have to use more than four letters and a single syllabul.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cman9toes
Regulating certian words is not censorship, you are still free to express your ideals, you just have to use more than four letters and a single syllabul.
Agreed, and intelligent ppl are suppose to be able to communicate without using four letter words lol.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:47 PM

I'll tell you what. When you guys want to absorb ALL of the costs and responsibilities of managing a forum, than go ahead and start your own. You can even call it "The F'n CBR M F'n Forum" there can be no rules or regs and people will be allowed to "run" rampant throughout the forum. When you do that let me know so I can register to watch the stupidy that will surely ensue.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by nafstap
I'll tell you what. When you guys want to absorb ALL of the costs and responsibilities of managing a forum, than go ahead and start your own. You can even call it "The F'n CBR M F'n Forum" there can be no rules or regs and people will be allowed to "run" rampant throughout the forum. When you do that let me know so I can register to watch the stupidy that will surely ensue.
I do own my own and you are correct. Every and I mean every forum I seen ran as a free for all has either flopped or has a very small following with alot of drama and BS and little to no useful info or resources. Civilized people live by rules and regulations, yes it may suck but thats life lol.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
I do own my own and you are correct. Every and I mean every forum I seen ran as a free for all has either flopped or has a very small following with alot of drama and BS and little to no useful info or resources. Civilized people live by rules and regulations, yes it may suck but thats life lol.
HAHAHAHAHA that's an awesome smiley.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:27 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ya know what im sick and fookin tired of me ****tin friggen pissin bike ..it sucks big fooking puss *****, it's let me down too many fuggin times and i wanna kick the bastiging ****** right off a friggin cliff for sure ... i had the fooking plugs out the bastige last night and cleaned the ******* right up but the piece of chit still wont fookin start ... then the friggen battery died so kicked the mther fcker around a bit ..tehn i saw it a loose wire, well **** me ...the bastige fired up first time!!

Versus

I am somewhat frustrated with the bike ... it has let me down several times lately so I removed the plugs and cleaned them but to no avail. My battery died and after muttering a few expletives, I found, on closer inspection, a loose wire and simply reconnected it. Voila, she started first time :-)

So what would you rather wade through?? ... I have seen forums painted with posts like the one above where there are no rules or regs and they look hideous and more often than not go straight to hell. Arguements and fights break out when swearing is given free reign and then you just get two or more posters cussing each other in a thread. How ridiculous is that?? ..lol

Maybe they shouldn't but people can only judge you here from how you write. If I saw a post like the one above I would be very inclined to just click over it and onto the next post without offering any help.

Jules

Old 07-22-2009, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Juliet
it sucks big fooking puss *****
Right about here is where I almost spit out my coffee Jules...

And wtf is a bastige???

Old 07-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckbear
Right about here is where I almost spit out my coffee Jules...

And wtf is a bastige???
Um, it's what I have seen you guys write down meaning b*stard, maybe some of you spell it that way to get past swear filters ..lol

Jules

Old 07-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love cbrforum because of its professionalism, including the lack of drama. Most of the threads are BS free and straight to the point.

I am also a member on stuntride.com where they have little to no rules, yes even nudity is permitted. Because of this i have to skim through a heck of a lot of BS NSFW content to get to the point of the threads.

Thanks Mods/ Owners of cbrforum

Quick Reply: Swear words and why i can't use them?