Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

STUPID WOMAN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: STUPID WOMAN!!!

Tell me about, I don't want to offend anybody with kids here, but (Rant Warning) this stupid behaviour is just the tip of the iceberg. Ok I can accept that to parents their kids are the be & end all, but some times you really feel like grabbing the parent(s) by the throat. I especially like the ones that buy a "Safe car", expensive baby capsules, stick on a "Bay on Board" on the back, then drive like maniacs, I'm even more amused by the 40 kph speed limits, speed cameras & flashing lights outside schools, then see mums & dads, throwing illegal U turns, stopping in the "No Stopping Zone" then not stopping at the pedestrian crossings or abusing the lolly pop lady. Went to a Fresh Produce market the other day, so my wife & I are trying to make our way through this crowded food hall & suddenly everyone comes to a halt, low & behold along comes mum & dad pushing a pram that looked like it was the mongrel child of 4x4 RV, thing is so wide it almost does not fit between the food stalls. And like twits we all smile & have to manouver ourselves out of the way.
I like kids alright (they go well with apple sauce & gravy), but they are not the responsibity of everyone else, the general public are not surrogate baby sisters, they don't give the parents exemption from courtious & normal behaviour. Listening to kids go off in a car would drive anybody nuts, but slamming the brakes on cos you want to give them a serve!.Sure children to have a right to go places etc. but listening to a kid scream its head of in say a movie or cafe or whatever, while the parents just sit there, or like the other night, trying to enjoy a meal & watching young Astral (or some other trendy name) barf up up her food. If I where to go to a cafe or Maccas, eat my food, throw it everywhere, throw up, start screaming, then crap myself, I sure I'd be asked to leave, (well maybe not from McDonalds).

Old 05-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's funny that you bring up the topic, I'm waiting to get a call from my SO. She hasbeen out of town with our little6mo babyat her mothers place. What was supposed to be a vacation became a family war and she is comming back Thursday. On top of that, (this is where you relate the "Stupid Woman") earlier tonight she asks me if I have spoke with our friend couple if they would watch our little girl so that we can go to the Midwest Summer Meet this weekend. I haven't yet because I'm the average guy that looks the other direction after being told something, and concentrates on what's accross the room more than what I was told. So, I call them and come to find out, they will be busy in the early afternoon and can't keep her all day...uh-oh!

Well I just proof read that, and I expect no one cares about the fact that I have already brought up the fact that she might not be able to go about a week ago. That's because asked mymother and can't because she's working this weekend and her mom can't because she's about a 2 hour flight away...thus my SO will likelly not be able to come.

So, I have done the best I could to make her aware of the situation with hopes of freeing myself to go alone with the group of people that I have arranged to go with. It's not like I was being sneaky, because I made the blunt point that I don't want to be held at home if she couldn't come. And now I'm stuck dealing with the exact situation that I have been trying to prevent!!!!

Ugh, sorry that I made you read all that, I guess you can call it thread jackin. So here's my input on what dude did to that dumb bitch that almost cost him some possible broken bones and definatelly over $100 of damages...she deserved every spine tingling, *** puckerin, heart jumping sharp note that was given to her. It's unfortunet that she will likelly take it as a reason to hate bikers instead of seeing the big picture of how she could have seriouslly injured someone from a stupid action that she did.

Okay I'll move on finally, wish me luck for getting away from my SO for the group ride this weekend [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 05-13-2008, 10:49 PM

im with pacemaker on this subject

i work in the mall(ugh!) in a retail shop, which means all kinds of people of all ages come in and out of m store...and there are alot of things on hooks and shelves within reach of small children...you wouldnt believe the number of times ive had to tell the kids myself to stop touching stuff, stop knocking stuff off the shelf, etc...i even had a kid today who got her hands on one of our box cutters while the parent was busy looking around...[:@]

Old 05-14-2008, 01:09 AM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

i just wanna hear a recording of what you said to her.
Well if I really sat here and tried to remember every word, I'm sure our lovely language filter would turn about 80% of it into stars.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:59 AM

Sounds like you had every right to bitch her out. I would have told her if she wants to yell and slap her kids that Wal Mart is right down the street LOL! Most people should not be behind the wheel of a car. Gald you stayed up.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:47 PM

just yesterday,i happened to be driving my cage,i had a woman turn in front of me,then goes a 1/2 block and stops in the middle of the freakin road so she can talk to a friend of hers thats in her yard.i cussed that wench upside down.good thing i wasnt on the bike.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:00 AM

Hey, looking back at it... at least you can say that you didn't go down and crash... so that's one story you DON'T have to tell... so there is a silver lining I guess.