Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

stupid lil story about my sat ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stupid lil story about my sat ride

psh...bees, birds...try a deer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkYu04R_kQ

Old 04-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stupid lil story about my sat ride

I had about a 50-60 mile ride home the day I picked up my first bike. Had a friend drive me down to pick it up and follow me home. Well about half way home I see a bee on what I thought was the outside of my visor.

Tried turning my head to the side to see if it would fly off, nothing. Over and over I did this. Nothing.

Tried shaking my head for a second, nothing. Again, over and over I did this. Nothing.

Waved my hand across my visor to try and scare it off, nothing. Again, over and over I did this. Nothing.

Then I decided to try and smack it and deal with the guts later, nothing. I did this just 3-4 times.

This is when I realize that I have a very large bee just chillin on the inside of my visor. lol......
I then flip the visor up for a second, nothing.
Again with the visor up, nothing. Then I leave the visor up for atleast 2 miles. To my surprise the little bastard is still hitching a ride.
I pull into a rest stop and by now the ***** is flying around my nose and will not leave my helmet. So I come to a screaching halt and take my helmet off the fastest I have ever taken off a helmet. This bee still did not want to leave my helmet. I had to kill the little bastard and flick him onto the ground.

My friend who was following me was laughing histerically when he found out what was going on. He said I looked like someone possessed for 10-15 miles before we got to the rest stop. Waiving my hand in front of my helmet, shaking my head, smacking my helmet, flipping the visor up and down like I was tripping on acid or something. He said I looked like a mad man riding down the road. lol.....