Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Strange Predicament....

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Strange Predicament....

Give her the ol deer in the headlights before you move on. That is do her in front of a mirror "accidentally" slip it in the other hole, and the deer in the headlights is what you will see. Then tell her I know just as you finish off with a dirty sanchez.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:28 PM

^^^^ ahaha thats funny but wrong haha.

good luck with the situation man, but id say move on, or have a break... and see how fast she gets with another guy.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:04 PM

"dump her like a squid on a gixxer" that's some funny stuff.
but he's right. give her her key, her ring, and her **** and ask when she'll be dropping your stuff off. get yourself a good straw and suck it up an move on. theres better girls than that out there for ya.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:53 PM

I don't know what your evidence is, but I say confront her. Be calm and say here's A, B, and C is it true? Maybe she'll end it for you. Like someone said before, at least you're not married with kids.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:29 PM

sucks, been there more than once. a couple of months from now, you will be thankful and feel like you dodged a bullet.

something I feel the need to mention. Do not ride your bike out there when/if you confront her and end it. breakups, especially due to unfaithfulness, cause emotions to
run high, and often unchecked. I cant tell you how many times I have balled tires out of some girls driveway and tried to bury the needle while setting still.
emotions, adrenelin, and purely pi$$ed are a bad combo on a bike. take the cage if you have one.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:56 PM

Your right about the taking a car last time we got in a fight i ended up on my bike and redlined every gear. learned my lesson there...

okay here the update, Here's how the story goes i have a laptop and i guess she got on myspace on my laptop and never signed out so was getting on mine but wasnt paying attention got onto her's and she had a message well i thought i had a message from some random guy so i check it and its like "im glad we had fun lastnight i cant believe you said i taste like crackers blah blah blah" Anyways to anyone even some girls i know i showed that to all they said was im sorry. Back to the email she sent back, She said "you always assume the worse its an inside joke with me and her girlfriend and this guy. blah blah blah. can you think of 10 things you enjoy about us you cant because those things get on your nerves. But she said quoted "i did NOT nor am i CHEATING!" so its kinda a toss up til i can talk to her in person and tell if shes lying or not damn computers

Old 04-17-2007, 08:58 PM

If you know who the guy is, and can keep a cool head about it...
I'd say talk to the guy to make sure.

but yeah... stay off the bike while youre dealing with stuff...

Old 04-17-2007, 09:13 PM

myspace the great homewrecker ! i almost divorced my wife beacuse of that sh*t . bro you got to make your own decsion on this 3 years you should be able to tell if she is lying or what ! but from what you have said i would said tel her to kicks rocks ! besides who wants a chick that has male freinds that she can tell the taste like crackers !just my .02

Old 04-18-2007, 02:55 AM

definitely a ****ty situation..... Something similar just happened to one of my buddies. A guys wife caught his girlfriend and her husband butt naked in the back of his gf's car in a mall parking lot last weekend screwing. His girlfriend got in a fight with the wife(not knowing she was pregnant) and went to jail. He bailed her out thinking it was because she got in a fight, and then he found out what the fight was over and dumped her. They were together for 4 years, and spent every single day and night together....... He wants to be with her but wont let himself. Thats what you need to do if she did cheat on you. Be strong and dont let your feelings for her make you go straight back to her. If she doesnt suffer she will think there are no consequences to cheating.....

sorry about the long post.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:06 AM

dude that sucks bro same **** just happend to me but we were only seeing each other for 2-3 months and she hooked up with a guy i used to be freinds with that is a complete peice of trash

hope stuff works out for ya