Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Strange Predicament....

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Strange Predicament....

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

because **** if i was caught if i ever did cheat id lie my *** off
At first I felt bad for you, with the whole 'motivation' bull****. Now...not so much. The answer is thata man of integrity doesn't cheat and won't even entertain the idea. Your ego is bruised because she may have found someone she likes more than you or hell, he may just have a bigger dick, well she just beat you to the punch.

My girlfriend, much younger than me, says that all the guys her age (probably your age) think they are 'players', for her integrity and trust are most important. And yes she is hot...she used to be a Hooters Billboard girl, she is just tired of the childish games you guys play.

I hope she isn't cheating, but either way, move on. If she is cheating then you gotta dump her. If she isn't cheating she probably deserves someone that wouldn't cheat and then lie to her.
Well first, no need to feel sorry just stating a ****ty situation i was in. And second cheating is wrong never done it never will. And i was just proving a point if she is cheating and doesnt want to tell me she will probally lie her *** off to make it seem like she isnt. Not saying i would lie my *** off the word "i" was used loosly there. And if she does lie, well ill just have to see how it goes.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Retired Moderator

Do you know for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, that she cheated? If so, I would be very calm, and relaxed when I told her that the relationship is done. You are going to school...there are a lot of intelectual, motivational women that you will run onto. If she cheated, she has no intention of being serious at this point. I think it is also more likely she would do it again, because she has gotten past the morality of cheating once.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:23 PM

Most likely she wont admit to it unless you have some pretty damn good evidence that she did. She lie untill she knows she has been caught.

My ex-fiance cheated on my while I was in Iraq. I found out through my sister, which found out through my ex's friends. So when i found out I was pretty torn up, sitting in Iraq with that **** on my mind is not a good combination. But then I did some calling around to her friends just to make sure. Once I was convinced that it was true I didn't tell her I knew untill I cut her of from my bank account and everything thing else. Let me tell you she was pissed but she got what came to her.

Find out if she really did cheat on you then dump her, or if your like me do everything you can to make her life hell.

Old 04-17-2007, 12:26 PM

The funny thing is i still have the only key to her 03 600RR because i am the only one that rides the thing haha. And if thats the case she will find a box of "belongings" on it along with the ring she got me. But hey remember no jumping to conclusions til i hear her side right? right!

Old 04-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mang...if it's true...then it totally sucks.
so...how do you know your intel is true?

anyway, check the census mang...there are PLENTY of womeng out there...and great ones too, with personality and looks! unfortunately, you will never them or run across them until you're married...hahahhahaha j/k.

you're young...move on with your life, establish your career and all else will fall in place. don't worry about a cheating girl, cause she's not worth anyone's effort, especially yours. don't look at it as 3 years down the drain, but as 3 years of good times that now must end.

AND when your mind is all cloudy with hurt, etc...don't be afraid to shed some tears and cry...will make you feel better (i'veNEVER done this but was told by a tough, mangly mixed martial artist that it works...mauahhaha...)...and don't get on the bike thinking it'll make you feel better, cause it'll just ake away your focus.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:01 PM

fishfryer527 Sorry if i came off as an ******* that would cheat if posed with the situation. Thats not what i meant at all. Sorry if i gave the wrong impression

Old 04-17-2007, 01:01 PM

Just break it off now because this doubt u have now will ruin what u had.Its tearing u apart now and if she isnt cheating your going to feel horrible for thinkin she is..thats a pickle..or i

Old 04-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Banned

Sorry if i came off as an ******* that would cheat if posed with the situation. Thats not what i meant at all. Sorry if i gave the wrong impression
Same here buddy.

My point is that you have tostay faithful always. If she cheats you move on, with a clear concious, you will always be able to look in the mirror and feel good about yourself. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get married and have kids with her.

Old 04-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn that sucks. hope its not true, dont know what i would do if i found out my girl was cheating, ****, i dont know what she would do, i've supported her for the last 4 years. wish the best for ya.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:05 PM

look man its ok .. just mak sure your facts are straight ! if she is dump her like a squid on a gixxxer ! you are still in school and as far as i am concerened that is easy picking and you got a bike ! bam i bet you be f***in a new chick by this weekend if youwant too!.. and please stay off the bike till your head is not so cloudy. and i also wanted to conmind you for not turning to drinkin or drugs to help solve ths problem.

Quick Reply: Strange Predicament....