Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Strange Predicament....

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 06:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange Predicament....

Well i have been faced with the possibleinfamous cheating girlfriend, How did i find out if she has been cheating well that in itself is a longgg story, but what do i ****ing do. She lost her phone this weekend and I havent been able to talk to her about my new found information i ran across. But right now as i sit I feel broken. Last night i was out for 6+ hours just riding and just sitting. I havent really eaten today or well did much of anything i have a paper due at 230 today and not even close to being done but all my will to do anything has went out the window. Anyone from Oklahoma want to go riding this weekend or Friday i need to get out even from Texas ill do close to the border i really have to get out til i can talk to this women she is killing me not being able to know. I know i could be blowing this all out of the water but everyone i talked to and showed what i read told me they were sorry and it happens. This girl was my motivation to finish school etc. So anyone up for a damn ride?

Old 04-17-2007, 06:55 AM
Default RE: Strange Predicament....

Bro, it's not the end of your life. I'm sure you know that. A girl shouldn't be the motivation of finishing school. Education, intelligence, money, happiness....these are the things.

If she cheated, she's not worth being with. I'm positive you have qualities other people would KILL for! You're a smart kid. You'll figure out what to do.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:12 AM

ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i

Bro, it's not the end of your life. I'm sure you know that. A girl shouldn't be the motivation of finishing school. Education, intelligence, money, happiness....these are the things.

If she cheated, she's not worth being with. I'm positive you have qualities other people would KILL for! You're a smart kid. You'll figure out what to do.
meh, Well i was supposed to be moving in with her at the end of this summer when classes ended so i was going to take summer classes to speed up the process. Maybe ill take this summer off if it is true. I guess i have to always use a saying i tell other people "**** happens for a reason". 3 years down the drain if it is true.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:25 AM

if i was u i would never talk to here again. or if u want u can ask her to marry u and say NOT...your *** is cheating on me and u want to get marryed!!! then kick the guys ***.

cheated or cheating??? she is still with this guy or girl...it might be a girl i dont know u.

just be happy u found out and know u can move on.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:45 AM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

if i was u i would never talk to here again. or if u want u can ask her to marry u and say NOT...your *** is cheating on me and u want to get marryed!!! then kick the guys ***.

cheated or cheating??? she is still with this guy or girl...it might be a girl i dont know u.

Is it fair to kick the guys *** if he doesnt no about me? I dont see how not if hes been to her apartment.. Im getting steamed thinking about it. Im about to make an hour trip there, thank god for i have to go to class tom

Old 04-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Banned

Where to start?

Is it fair to kick the guys *** if he doesnt no about me?
Not the guys fault...maybe not her fault...maybe not your fault, maybe you and her just weren't meant to be. If I had to lay blame it is on her. Guys are pigs, we just want to stick it in and move it around. So unless you can find true fault with the way you treated her, blame her. Consider your self lucky you found out now. I was with the same girl for 17 years, one day I came home to a note, and a half empty house. That hurt.

If she cheated, she's not worth being with.
These guys are right.

Yeah, take the summer off, go work as a bar-back or a bouncer or something. Get laid, have fun. It wasn't a wasted three years, it was LIFE.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:04 AM

shootem both!

Old 04-17-2007, 11:49 AM

I think i would take the ride and see whats going on for myself before i let my mind run wild, get it straight from the *****'s I mean horses mouth!!

Old 04-17-2007, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: CBR 600 F2

I think i would take the ride and see whats going on for myself before i let my mind run wild, get it straight from the *****'s I mean horses mouth!!
Hah, that was funny

Part of me wants its to be true because even if its not then i will feel like shes lieing because **** if i was caught if i ever did cheat id lie my *** off, but most of me doesnt want it to be true... but we will see Im waiting for a call or a email or both til then well i dunno til then, but yea

Old 04-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Banned

because **** if i was caught if i ever did cheat id lie my *** off
At first I felt bad for you, with the whole 'motivation' bull****. Now...not so much. The answer is thata man of integrity doesn't cheat and won't even entertain the idea. Your ego is bruised because she may have found someone she likes more than you or hell, he may just have a bigger dick, well she just beat you to the punch.

My girlfriend, much younger than me, says that all the guys her age (probably your age) think they are 'players', for her integrity and trust are most important. And yes she is hot...she used to be a Hooters Billboard girl, she is just tired of the childish games you guys play.

I hope she isn't cheating, but either way, move on. If she is cheating then you gotta dump her. If she isn't cheating she probably deserves someone that wouldn't cheat and then lie to her.

Quick Reply: Strange Predicament....