Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I made this bet...

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
PM me your number. I will give you a call

Yum you do know you technically posted **** right? Find the large version of this and you'll see what I mean. You cant see it much in this one but it's definitely there :P

Old 06-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Originally Posted by CSXfan
This post is going to make me look like a real loser, but

Been working at the same place for 5 years now and I haven't been in a serious relationship for 3 years. My boss thinks it's hilarious so he's always giving me crap about it. He's always trying to "help" me by introducing me to every female he sees regardless of age, looks, or personality. The first thing he says to me every morning, 7 days a week, is "so...you find a woman yet?"

His greatest joy is getting me in awkward situations with girls and watching me try to fumble my way out of them. For example, the other day I'm pumping fuel at the gas station and I see there's a really cute girl working the register that I've never seen before. I decided to go inside the station and buy a pop so I could meet her, brilliant right? Well as soon as I walk in I see my boss pull up in his truck. He sees me, he sees the girl and he gets a big 'ole smile on his face.

I'm thinking, oooh s***

He walks in the store and immediately says to the girl (in a very loud voice so everyone can hear) "So, are you married, or single?" Her face turns red and she say she's single. Without skipping a beat my boss points at me and yells "No way! Hey so is that guy over there! You guys should date!" He then gave me a thumbs up, walked out the door, and stood outside looking in the window at us with his face pressed against the glass.

I did end up asking her out but after talking to her on the phone a few times I realized it wasn't going to work out. But anyway...

A couple months ago I bet him $200 that I would have a date by the 4th of July, and I'm starting to get a little nervous. My boss has even sabotaged me by telling potential dates about our bet (apparently girls don't like being a betting subject , who'da thunk)

So guys, any advice other than to start throwing myself at random girls? Haha that $200 would buy some pretty sweet things for the bike!

Tell a friend you want her to pretend to be your date for 50 bucks.. make an easy 150.. problem solved.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

OOh, and if you have zero girl "friends" then ask a buddy to ask his girlfriend to do it. shouldn't be a problem.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:09 PM

go down to you local trailer park and rent a hooker,

they have some descent ones for 25 TOP DOLLAR!!!

truth i saw it on maury lol.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude.... you should totally get this chick on eharmony...

YouTube - ‪eHarmony Video Bio‬‏

And while I generally agree w/ hangfire... I say take the money however you can get it.

Update: Mcdons chick hasn't called me, must be that her phone broke or she lost my number, right? Either way, I'm going in after her, wish me luck!
Good luck, man. Those McD's girls are hard to bag. lol...

But honestly... I prefer the old fashioned way. Go to a bar and find the cute, quiet girl in the group. There are millions of opportunities.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:10 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

quick way to get her is to bring a cat to the date.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:44 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by cynicalrider
Yum you do know you technically posted **** right? Find the large version of this and you'll see what I mean. You cant see it much in this one but it's definitely there :P
Wow, I didn't even noticed. Alternate Pic
Name:  superwoman.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  23.9 KB

But...cynicalrider... you have to go out of your way to find large version of that pic ?

Old 06-13-2011, 11:45 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
quick way to get her is to bring a cat to the date.
puppy

Old 06-13-2011, 11:49 PM

Geez Trout, you sure can pick em. If that chick showed up for dinner I'd be hoping the table was free of sharp objects, I wanted to slit my wrists after 15 seconds of that video!

Old 06-14-2011, 06:19 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP

Originally Posted by F34Me?
Geez Trout, you sure can pick em. If that chick showed up for dinner I'd be hoping the table was free of sharp objects, I wanted to slit my wrists after 15 seconds of that video!
I thought she seemed quite nice. Anyone who is that passionate about cats can't be all bad surely?

And how the **** did she stop thinking about cats for long enough to get an MBA?

Quick Reply: So I made this bet...