Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I made this bet...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like where this thread is headed...

I thought about the whole internet dating thing but I don't know, I'd rather try it the traditional way first. Maybe it will come to that though.

Meggers, it's only the MI women that are weird, any dude from MI is pretty much garanteed to be a cool guy

Old 06-11-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by cynicalrider
I'm sure you can find a date on craigslist for 5 bucks. She may have a **** and ***** but hey a bet is a bet.
i fcking cried when reading this LMAOO

Old 06-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CSX, hey buddy:

Old 06-11-2011, 07:03 PM
August 2011 ROTM

^^^^
Meggers wants to see the pic before she invades into MI again

Old 06-11-2011, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by cynicalrider
I'm sure you can find a date on craigslist for 5 bucks. She may have a **** and ***** but hey a bet is a bet.
And maybe a pair of breasts as a bonus item.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by meggers
MI is really cramping my *********. haha

Old 06-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That too.. lol

JK

Old 06-13-2011, 06:49 AM

Yumon, if you promise to pimp me out to the girl in that picture, I will give you half my winnings...

I don't know if I want to smear a picture of myself all over this thread, JP might hunt me down. Is a pic of the bike good enough for you meggers?

Name:  IMG_1005.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  82.6 KB

Update: Mcdons chick hasn't called me, must be that her phone broke or she lost my number, right? Either way, I'm going in after her, wish me luck!

Old 06-13-2011, 10:00 AM

well good luck man! and hey think of it this way. You can't go on any dates if you don't at least try. also don't be afraid to just simply walk up to a girl. obviously don't do it in a creepy manner, but maybe take note of where you are, what she is doing and if she is looking into or at anything particular maybe to buy for herself. hopefully it's in a super market or like an entertainment store or even a clothing store. lets say your at a place like Best Buy and she is looking at music CD's. you can easily make a comment on what she is looking at. start asking her what kind of music she likes and maybe even suggest a few good artists or bands. see if she likes going to watch concerts. if you get lucky you could wind up scoring her number and asking her to hang out sometime and maybe go watch a concert when one comes up! that's just one scenario. All I'm saying is the more you do it the better and more confident you will get at just talking to anyone including a very pretty girl. nothing is better then building your confidence bc girls love confidence in a guy!

Old 06-13-2011, 01:19 PM

I'm with Meggers on the internet dating... Ive met lots a girls and actually had a few decent relationships, u just have to be open... but yes some will be freaking crazy physos!!! so b careful

Quick Reply: So I made this bet...