Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I left my wife....

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So I left my wife....

I read it too, and was really surprised at my own old post ! My life may totally suck but I still know it was the best decision I ever made. My son and I still have a good relationship and that is all that matters, and I still CBRF member. Wonder where I will be in another 18 months...

Old 12-05-2008, 12:38 PM

Only time will tell

Glad to see your still around and kickin

Old 12-05-2008, 12:42 PM

Glad to see your still around and kickin
+1

Old 12-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

˙ʇı ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɟı ƃuıɥʇ pooƃ ɐ dǝǝʞ oʇ sǝʞɐʇ ʇı ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ op plnoɥs noʎ ˙punoɹɐ sǝɯoɔ punoɹɐ sǝoƃ ʇɐɥʍ ˙pǝuɹɐʍ ǝq ʇsnɾ ˙sǝoɥs ɹǝɥ uı ɟlǝsʎɯ ǝǝs ʎllɐnʇɔɐ ɟo puıʞ ı ˙noʎʞuɐɥʇ ˙ oɹq ʎʞɔnl lǝǝɟ ǝɯ ǝʞɐɯ noʎ ˙ʇıɹıds ɹnoʎ sı ɥɔnoʇ uɐɔ ʎpoqou ƃuıɥʇ ǝuo ʇnq pıp ʇsoɯlɐ ǝɥs puɐ ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎɯ ʎoɹʇsǝp oʇ pǝıɹʇ ʎllɐɔısɐq xǝ ʎɯ ˙ǝʇɐlǝɹ uɐɔ ı ǝǝs uɐɔ noʎ sɐ ˙uɐɯ ʇsǝuoɥ uɐ ƃuıǝq ɟo ʎʇlɐuǝd ǝɥʇ sı ʇɐɥʇ ˙ɥʇɹoʍ sı ǝɔuɐʇsıxǝ ɹnoʎ ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ɥʇɹoʍ ʇı ǝʞɐɯ uɹnʇ uı noʎ ɥɔıɥʍ ɥʇɹoʍ sı ʇı ʇɐɥʇ llɐ ɹoɟ noʎ ʇsuıɐƃɐ ʇı ǝsn puɐ ǝʌol ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ llıʍ ʎǝɥʇ slɹıƃ ɟo sǝdʎʇ uıɐʇɹǝɔ ǝʌol noʎ ǝɔuo ʇɐɥʇ sɯǝǝs ʇı ˙ʇlnɐɟ ɹnoʎ ʇou sı ʇı ʇɐɥʇ ʇsnɹʇ plnoɥs noʎ

EDIT:
lol same realization after posting of date. [X(]

Old 12-05-2008, 01:06 PM

Who ? Me ? Well, thanks fellers ! I kick allright. Still just waiting for my plans to start unfolding. Patiently waiting and using all self-control and restraint and discipline. Really wish I had internet at home so I could post up more. Got more hours at work so I look forward to having the budget to afford service. Work 6p-5a (Mon-Thu)and library open 9a-5p (Tue-Sat), with child custody every other weekend. Scheduling time to visit with yall is tricky and I sleepy ! As to lessons learned from divorce, well, being owed money is not the same as having money. It has been 21 months and I have been rejected by 21 chicks ! That has got to be a record of some kind ! If I had it all to do over again, I would be more vicious. Nice guys finish last. But I not bitter ! You guys are the best ! Laters, taters.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pfft, child support aint cheap. I hope he manned up and is paying it on time. Sometimes we have to make HARD decisions and the effects last for years.

Any woosie can screw up and have kids/get married but it takes a REAL MAN to follow through with the responsibilities that go on for the rest of our lives. Even though the OP isn't here this is a valid message for anyone that decides to do this.