Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I left my wife....

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So I left my wife....

Another Pm

Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first...what the heck is going on with these avatars? as a married mang...i would request that someone come up with a scratch and sniff monitor ASAP! hahahaha...

your ex...sounds like a keeper, someone who would put up with all that and still love you and not give up on you, praying that one day you would love her back...that is an unconditional love...they don't make them like that anymore...

kids need parents who love them more than they love themselves...and in essence, that's what it takes to keep a family together...the focus in a marriage and a family should never be about pleasing oneself, or fulfilling personal needs, but that of the others. once you focus on yourself, the circle becomes tighter and you end up being the only one in it...

goodluck with whatever it is you're looking for.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:00 PM

this thread is gaaaaaaaaaaay. good luck bro. im gonna go spark a police chase on I-40

Old 06-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

this thread is gaaaaaaaaaaay. good luck bro. im gonna go spark a police chase on I-40
C'mon Meat, the guy is hurtin', bro. You young, single, studs just don't know yet. Make sure you wear you gear when you encourage the police to chase you...bitch....

Old 06-28-2007, 11:41 PM

yea i feel for him, im sorta talkin to someone right now myself? uhhh ohh could be trouble on my horizon i fear she may try to trap me in one of these "exclusive relationships"......the cops will be chasin that *** on a 400EX hopefully tomarrow night!

Old 06-29-2007, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

yea i feel for him, im sorta talkin to someone right now myself? uhhh ohh could be trouble on my horizon i fear she may try to trap me in one of these "exclusive relationships"......the cops will be chasin that *** on a 400EX hopefully tomarrow night!
Gotta love a good ATV Chase! I'm registered now though, I'm done rolling the dice. End of last year I was chased by a Game Warden in a friggin PLANE! That was rough, but I managed to fake him out, it was sweeeet!

Anyway, I talked with the wife last night, it was hard but we straighten some things out. She is going to stay, and we are going to work a 60/40 custody as soon as I get a place (crashin at a friend's for now). It's working out ok, at least for now. There's no dispute over anything at this point, she doesn't want anything she didn't pay for herself, although I will be leaving her our bedroom set. Seems pretty clean so far, I hope it stays this way. I do know one thing though, every time I see her I feel more and more confident that I made the right choice.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Retired Moderator

Can I be completely forward about a certain topic? As far as"intimate" concerns go, you need to make sure that remains separate, too.When I broke up with my last girlfriend, we would have a rendezvous every once in a while, and it kept screwing everything up. I was the one that made the decision, like you did, and everytime that happened, she expected that we were starting over. Be careful about that!

Old 06-29-2007, 10:40 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Can I be completely forward about a certain topic? As far as"intimate" concerns go, you need to make sure that remains separate, too.When I broke up with my last girlfriend, we would have a rendezvous every once in a while, and it kept screwing everything up. I was the one that made the decision, like you did, and everytime that happened, she expected that we were starting over. Be careful about that!

Ya that's hard man, I could tell she wanted to yesterday when I went over there, but I can't dick her around like that (no pun intended). As a matter of fact, the last time we were intimate was about 3 weeks ago. Once I made the decision, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping with her while I conjured up the nerve to tell her. I felt like it would be using her and I didn't want that, seemed morally wrong ya know?

Old 06-29-2007, 11:38 AM

yea relationships suck sometime i was dating my ex for a while and i was going to ask her to marry me i went out and bought the ring and everything planned it all outand a week before i was going to pop the question we got into a little arguement and she said it wasnt workin she wouldnt talk to me at all still hasnt as matter of fact but i held onto the ring for a little hoping she would come around she never has jewlery store has a no return on things over 1000 so i took it to a pawn shop and got my a#$ ripped but got rid of it man i was pissed!!

Old 06-29-2007, 12:21 PM

ORIGINAL: 95HondaCBRF3

yea relationships suck sometime i was dating my ex for a while and i was going to ask her to marry me i went out and bought the ring and everything planned it all outand a week before i was going to pop the question we got into a little arguement and she said it wasnt workin she wouldnt talk to me at all still hasnt as matter of fact but i held onto the ring for a little hoping she would come around she never has jewlery store has a no return on things over 1000 so i took it to a pawn shop and got my a#$ ripped but got rid of it man i was pissed!!
Ya I'm holding about 2500$ worth of junk right now, looking to unload it. Proly gonna get raped at the pawnshop....

Quick Reply: So I left my wife....