Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So I left my wife....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So I left my wife....

Why do kids are the ones to suffer the most?...sorry i had to put my two cents!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

General Hospital internet style.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Old 06-27-2007, 07:28 PM

Ah, yes, raves and drugs. Man I'm glad Igrew outta that shyte before I ended up in your shoes! Good luck!

Old 06-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Retired Moderator

In the long run, you cannot live your life unhappy. If you have a bad relationship at home, that affects all your relationships. Your relationship at home is the foundation for your life (with friends, loved ones, work, etc). I challenge anyone to have an unhappy marriage (relationship), and an honestly stable life. You are up against difficult times, but you have the chance to be a better person (not that you are a bad person). Happiness plusfreedom from burden and stress equals a better person by my calculations...and that is a better person for everyone who comes into contact with them. Good luck, bro!

Old 06-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very sorry for what your going through...but many others and I have been through it... THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON! Later , you WILL look back at every step, put it in place and realize how it fit in your life and why. MARK MY WORDS!You're gonna feel like hell...Just remember to gather strength to get through your LOWEST times...Again, sorry and good luck.
RB

Old 06-28-2007, 05:07 AM

That sucks man, I got the short end of the stick from a girl 2 years ago when she left me and and my best friend left me to go after her. So I dont know exactly how you feel, but i know relationship matters suck. Thus, I will never date ever again. And I plan on never getting married or intimate with a girl ever again. Love is only your body's reaction the the endorphines being relased into your bloodstream by your brain. Its nothing more than a self induced "high". I have a very pessimistic view about relationsihps, sorry.

Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 AM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

damn ! bro that sucks i am sorry to hear what happened ! i to have been put the simular situation ! i stayed for the same reasons you did the right thing ! and i thought dam this sucks then came kiddy number 2 .. dam i was stuck untill the kids were 18 i thought ! then **** aroumnd the house got worse .. i decieded that the kids didn't need to be in the middle of all that ! and any man thats says you should have stayed is dead wrong ! you left beacuse you felt you needed to ! you didn't abbanden them. bro i commend you for sticking it out this long and reaching out to for advice ( i have done the same thing on here ) its a long hard road ! i am sorry you have to go down it ! soembody metion a going to a consler (sp) maybe a good ideal it shows the court that you are trying to work it out .. but it was already said ! you can't force somebody to love you and you can't be forced to love somebody else. .. sorry to thread jack ! but man if you need anything please feel fre to contact me by pm or what ever .. i know its hard .. try to stay off the bike till your head clears up a bit man ! and if you need anything i mean anythng let me know ! oh and if you need a smile even for justa second call this number 641-985-7805 ( its not mine but it might help a bit )
I knew I wasn’t the only one to go through this situation. You know what it’s like, you try to patch things up, band-aid the relationship for “the kid’s sake”, or because you know she loves you and you don’t want to hurt her. Meanwhile the relationship just gets worse and worse, and you start resenting her more and more, the fighting escalades, and where does it end?
ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

Ah, yes, raves and drugs. Man I'm glad Igrew outta that shyte before I ended up in your shoes! Good luck!
Ya I grew out of them when I was 18, I started young. I actually am glad I did, that scene started getting popular after I already had grown out of it, so a lot of people around here go into in their 20’s, and they are a lot worse off than I am now.
ORIGINAL: Mstngdrew232
Love is only your body's reaction the the endorphines being relased into your bloodstream by your brain. Its nothing more than a self induced "high". I have a very pessimistic view about relationsihps, sorry.
It might be pessimistic, but it’s a logical way of looking at it. Either way, I wouldn’t mind finding someone who caused my brain to release those endorphins into my bloodstream….
ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

In the long run, you cannot live your life unhappy. If you have a bad relationship at home, that affects all your relationships. Your relationship at home is the foundation for your life (with friends, loved ones, work, etc). I challenge anyone to have an unhappy marriage (relationship), and an honestly stable life. You are up against difficult times, but you have the chance to be a better person (not that you are a bad person). Happiness plusfreedom from burden and stress equals a better person by my calculations...and that is a better person for everyone who comes into contact with them. Good luck, bro!
Why am I not surprised that your post contains such an cut-and-dry, truthful messages. When I was making my decision, this same thought ran through my head constantly. Over the last few years I have transformed from a predominantly “nice” guy, into a bitter cynic. My unhappiness has been reflected in the way I have dealt with my job, my friends, and my children. I am often “snappy”, quick to cut one of my best friends down for no reason, especially when it comes to relationships. If a friend would rather hang out with his significant other over me, I would criticized them, call them

Old 06-28-2007, 09:43 AM

Goodluck man, ive read this a few times and wouldn't feel comfortable giving you advice. I hope you find what you need, follow your heart. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:08 AM

try to stay off the bike till your head clears up a bit
This is the best advice i have seen in this thread. i have been through this and I used my bike as a release. I also don't know how i ddin't seriously F$%k my self up on a bike bike. A bike is a great way to get rid of stress. But not in this kind of situation.

PARK THE BIKE AND LOUSE THE KEYS.

Also check you Pm for my imput.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: OZ.CBR600RR

try to stay off the bike till your head clears up a bit
This is the best advice i have seen in this thread. i have been through this and I used my bike as a release. I also don't know how i ddin't seriously F$%k my self up on a bike bike. A bike is a great way to get rid of stress. But not in this kind of situation.

PARK THE BIKE AND LOUSE THE KEYS.

Also check you Pm for my imput.
There is thread about "riding upset", in that thread I post a pretty hairy experience from the other day, the day before I told her, I went out for a ride. Did not turn out that well, I have learned my leasson. Thanks for the tip.

Quick Reply: So I left my wife....