Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

so this is how it ends

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so this is how it ends

so because a few *** clowns cry my thread gets cut off. If u all read the first page my whole thread was about a guy who i think puts silly **** on his bike. Then all thesepole smokerscome out of no were and try give me so **** because i dont do like they do well thats the way the world is and in real life u cant cry to a moderator to help u so get over it u dont like it dont read it dont even click on it ok.I was blown away that no one gave me a story i had about 1000 hits and it was all bull ****. And it was all people who are to **** to just let it go damn. So if anyone who read my last thread best "squid" story and have a good one plz lets here it

thank u

Old 08-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: so this is how it ends

Your thread got cut off because of a lack of intelligence on the part of the OP.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:26 AM

ORIGINAL: barryem

so because a few *** clowns cry my thread gets cut off. If u all read the first page my whole thread was about a guy who i think puts silly **** on his bike. Then all thesepole smokerscome out of no were and try give me so **** because i dont do like they do well thats the way the world is and in real life u cant cry to a moderator to help u so get over it u dont like it dont read it dont even click on it ok.I was blown away that no one gave me a story i had about 1000 hits and it was all bull ****. And it was all people who are to **** to just let it go damn. So if anyone who read my last thread best "squid" story and have a good one plz lets here it

thank u
Don't read it lol. Barry,something thing youneed to realize is that flies are attracted to ****. Sorry, i means tha flis r attraktid too ****. Muuhaha!

Old 08-10-2007, 08:51 AM

[sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 08-10-2007, 08:56 AM

Actually Barry, this is how it ends. I would advise you be the one to drop it already....THE END.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:57 AM

ORIGINAL: barryem

thank u
so now you come crying about it in another post? you're just like the squids who cried about your post then! sort of a trace busta busta thing. ;-)

ORIGINAL: madgreek

Barry,something thing youneed to realize is that flies are attracted to ****. Sorry, i means tha flis r attraktid too ****. Muuhaha!
what you slurring or stuttering?

Old 08-10-2007, 08:58 AM

Damn it Tahoe, Im trying to lock this thing!