Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who hates It....

Old 08-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who hates It....

Any one else hate there jobs?
Well last week i was up in BFE and when i got back what happens i got to work monday my day off with out even asking me. If i did not work i get writen up so i had to and now next monday i have to work only way i found out if from another guy, my own boss did not even tell me. I have also been on call for 3 weeks so this means working sunday to catch up on missing work that has not been done yet, so needless to say i have not ridden my bike a few weeks and we been having some nice weather up here. So when said and done i will most likly work the whole month and some in a row. But i guess money is money but it would be nice to have a life. Just wondering who else hates there job.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Default RE: Who hates It....

ORIGINAL: psycojester

But i guess money is money but it would be nice to have a life.
"Life?" What's that? [sm=smiley5.gif]

Old 08-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Mad

I hear you. I was out for a month because of duty and other stuff that was going on. It's not that I hate my job it's that I hate where I am currently working. It's all good. I was told today that they put my name in for another tour in the middle east. This time in Iraq. Oh well maybe I can save a little money.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:29 PM

yeah I got to my last straw with my job last week.... was being accused of doing things that I didn't do every day and had to submit to a drug test because of it..... I don't mind if they say hey time for a random but when being accused of something I didn't do and having to submit was against everything I stand for... I don't tolerate harassment in any form I am the first to admit when I screw up. I am more critical of myself than anyone could be. I attempted to talk to the plant manager but he was to busy to listen... I drove a fork lift so its a high stress job at that plant to begin with.. I would loose sleep all the time and when I did get to sleep I had nightmares about some of the safety issues that would not be addressed. so I just said screw it..my integrity and self respect would not let me put up with it one second longer. for the first time in 15 yrs I am jobless... I feel great. I know I need to get another job so I am working on getting what I need and what I like.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:15 AM

i have a temp job filing papers... ive worked at the company before doing data base crap.. but this time around im just fixing other pplz laziness and fawk ups.. then i get bitched at when i tell them i dont have a file that i need and they say the printed it out 3 times already... ya maybe but i dont fuking have it, and u telling me u already printed it isnt going to make me have it any faster... my boss is ok, just the other ppl.... last day is next friday.. ill prob call it quits wednesday so i have 2 days to look for a parttime job when i go back to school...

Old 08-08-2007, 04:31 AM

I hate to hear stories where people are not happy at work. Ultimantely it spills over into your personal life. My advice is to be proactive and find a job or career that you look forward to being at 5 days a week.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:24 AM

Yep. I work a rough job, but i like what i do. Makes getting out of bed easy in the mornings...

Old 08-08-2007, 07:37 AM

This is probably unlinke anyone else's issue with their job, but I still hate mine. I'm an intern and an undisclosed business in CT that makes a product some of you military guys may have come in contact with... Well as an intern...I have NOTHING TO DO! I literaly sit here all day and stare at this forum,I also try to find movies online but thats kind of hard with the internet filter.

I know alot of you are sitting here thinking "thats my dream job!" but after 2 and a half months of doing nothing... the ADD starts to kick in. Only 3 more weeks then back to school

Old 08-08-2007, 08:32 AM

ORIGINAL: itgbudeev

This is probably unlinke anyone else's issue with their job, but I still hate mine. I'm an intern and an undisclosed business in CT that makes a product some of you military guys may have come in contact with... Well as an intern...I have NOTHING TO DO! I literaly sit here all day and stare at this forum,I also try to find movies online but thats kind of hard with the internet filter.

I know alot of you are sitting here thinking "thats my dream job!" but after 2 and a half months of doing nothing... the ADD starts to kick in. Only 3 more weeks then back to school
Are you with Pratt? I did a co-op there....7 month of pure boredom. I litteraly had NOTHING to do. Ever.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:43 AM

i for one am proud of the fact that i love my job i am a tech at a chevy dealer and am doing what i have always wanted. i couldnt imagine going to work everyday to a place i hate. then i would go home and take it out on the wife and kids its not worth it you gotta find what you love to do and find a way to make enough money doing it. or your whole life will be miserable.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who hates It....