Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: On a scale of 1 to 10...

haha even if were not seeing eye to eye that was funny. Have a drink on me shirt.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

So, I'm a little drunk

Well that explains it. Drunk-dialing the internet. Bravo.

And KB is right, it depends on with whom I compare my life to...but the mirror just tells me to look down and to the right, where the ****ter is, and I'll find the answer to this question...

Old 10-30-2008, 09:37 PM

meh around a 5? Extremely short on money, which means hand outs from the parents, which is probably one of the biggest things I hate doing. Also finding out you are one of the few students in college that works hard on all of his work instead of just copying solutions and still getting a ****ty grade does not help. On top of that my house has no heat. Other then that though, I can't complain about too much.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:41 PM

red, i hate to say it, college is about making the grade, thats all that anyone cares about, not hard work, doing the right thing, they want to see the GPA. Im in the same boat as you. it sucks

Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 PM

^yeah for the most part it is but not always. I'm getting by with my grades, but nothing great. Although every single interview I have had I got a job offer because I know how to talk to people and can apply my skills. I over heard this one kid that aces every test complaining about common questions in any interview he did not know how to answer because he is all book smarts and no personality.

Done thread jacking.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Banned

I thought you were ******* a rich bitch red? Maybe she can buy you some life points.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:32 PM

I thought you were ******* a rich bitch red? Maybe she can buy you some life points.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:36 PM

I don't think i'm the only one ******* her, so I don't think I will get any life points. Just maybe some critters I have to use a small comb and special shampoo to get rid of.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TheX

This is stupid....anything above an 8, and you're damn full of yourself. Anything below 3, and you're emo.
Sounds like you need to get over yourself. Pee in someone elses thread.
Didn't mean to **** on your braggin thread about how great your life is. I would rather not put a number on how great my life is, but I'm really happy that you can be a ******* away from perfection. Congrats, can't wait to see you at the end of your own parade.
Please continue to be an *** all you want in my thread. I wouldn't expect any different from you.

Old 10-31-2008, 06:50 AM

hmmm, tough question. I would probably have to say a 6-7. It should be higher though. I mean I got job security (even though I do bitch alot about work) money is ehh, ok I guess. Im not in debt other than car payment. I got a new, reliable car. No bills for the most part. (Living in dorms on AF base) But the thing that brings my number down is being lonely. I would like to have a family out here, but it just doesnt seem to work like that.

Quick Reply: On a scale of 1 to 10...