Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:10 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: On a scale of 1 to 10...

7 or light 8

Own my own house (will be completly paid for in 9 yrs)
Own my own business ( Joe the plumber wouldnt want to pay my taxes if he complains about $250G)
Have a great marriage ( loving wife)
Have 4 sons (three from first and one from present)
Have all the toys I want (muscle car, bike, boat, 4x4)
No personall bills besides living expenses

Im not a materialistic person. I see so many people that have to have the 08' models on everything and have to live for today not tomorrow. I used to live paycheck to paycheck for many years and when the time came and I started making money i put it away and invested the extra, instead of giving it away each month to payments.

Motovation and orginization is the only things I seem to be lacking anymore or it would be a solid 8

Im sure not even Bill Gates could honestly say 10

Old 10-30-2008, 09:11 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

Because to submit that you are that close to perfect (ie 9 out of 10) is to say that you have hardly any flaws.Say what you will, but we all have more flaws than any of us care to admit. Life is a constant learning experience, and the moment we become too comfortable with who we are is the moment that we stop trying to improve upon ourselves.
I understand what you saying. Its like someone saying they have no regrets. Maybe no major regrets but being regretful happens every day.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TheX

This is stupid....anything above an 8, and you're damn full of yourself. Anything below 3, and you're emo.
Sounds like you need to get over yourself. Pee in someone elses thread.
Didn't mean to **** on your braggin thread about how great your life is. I would rather not put a number on how great my life is, but I'm really happy that you can be a ******* away from perfection. Congrats, can't wait to see you at the end of your own parade.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:12 PM

it's no a question of how perfect or how many flaws we have, it's a question of how happy we are with life and the way things are going.Two totally different things SB.

i'll answer the question when i get home from work.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

This is stupid....anything above an 8, and you're damn full of yourself. Anything below 3, and you're emo.
Sounds like you need to get over yourself. Pee in someone elses thread.
Didn't mean to **** on your braggin thread about how great your life is. I would rather not put a number on how great my life is, but I'm really happy that you can be a ******* away from perfection. Congrats, can't wait to see you at the end of your own parade.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:13 PM

Well as of right now, I love everything in my life. I have a good career and work for a really good company. I am not married and I really don't have a steady girlfriend but do have a lot of different girls in my life. I guess one day I might want to get married and have kids but not right now. So I guess my life is ata strong 9

Old 10-30-2008, 09:13 PM

reread the topic. its not asking to rate yourself, rate your life! big difference.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:17 PM

7 or 8...

meh

Old 10-30-2008, 09:17 PM
VP

I'd say a 7 until I get a new job...signed a contract to stay until January and I have 84 days as of this morning until it's fullfilled!

I'm a happy person for most things...happy with my girlfriend, my health and my friends but I am not at all happy with my job...it's starting to get to me away from work and sort of affecting my relationship with my friends

Old 10-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Banned

Mi reeding and comprehenshun skils r just fyn, butt i ahprisheyate evreybudees konsurn

Quick Reply: On a scale of 1 to 10...