Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

On a scale of 1 to 10...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: On a scale of 1 to 10...

g/f, my bikes, my friends are the only things that keep a smile on my face. i could prob say 3 honestly, lol.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: doogstar

I would say a 9 also, only because nothing is perfect. I have many, many things to be thankful for.
Well freakin put, thankful is a good thing for sure.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My career right now has failed me.
My marriage as of last week has failed me.
My finances have failed me.
My health right now is borderline at best, i cant seem to physcally recover from some of my past issues.

Any other questions?

Oh and no more PM*s please, for a day or 2.I really appreciate you guys looking out for me, and wanting to help. I really and truly do. I am just kinda tired out right now, and have a lot on my mind. Its nothing personal towards anyone, i just dont feel like answering more pm*s for a few days. Again i mean no hostility at all, and truly appreciate all the help you guys have offered,and i hope i can still vent to some of you if i need to down the road.Im just tired right now.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:16 PM

I rate mine a 5. I have achieved some of the things I want, but I have not reached others. I still hope to have a family, and I am excited for my girlfriend to live in the same town as me next year. Paycheck to paycheck for the moment. Oi.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 PM

I would give mine a 6 at the moment. Love my job make good money. Like x dont have a ton of friends but the ones I do have i trust with everything i have/own. Me and my wife are going on 3 years and its been great. Once I get my finance's straightened out from my 6 months out of work with no income I will be great. I am almost caught up on everything I own thank god should be back on track with bills next month. I always sad I was a good wreck away from bankruptcy but luckily my creditors all understood and worked with me.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Oh and X sorry to dump in your thread. I know how you feel in general about this kind of thing. If you want mine deleted just pm me.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:21 PM

meh...I'll consider my life to start here after december, my gf and I both graduate college, up until now it's been a financial struggle, a lot of work and what hobbies I do have I can't enjoy them fully without the burden of limitations, for example, I really need tires on my bike but can't afford any right now so I have to take it easier than I like and constantly worrying about crashing...with no medical insurance it can be a real gamble.

job market for both of us looks really good so I have no doubt we'll both have jobs making at least 80k combined. quite a big jump for 2 people who've never made more than 16k a year each. can't wait to get a 40-50hr a wk job and leave work @ work where it belongs.

Right now a 7 for various reasons. I can empathize...there are a ton of people that have it a million times worse than me. Imagine being a biker but no forseeable possession of a bike any time soon. Imagine not knowing if you're going to get to eat any given day.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:21 PM

TK, I hope things get better for you. I hate to see you down like that. You probably know that I work on cars too, and I guess I can relate a little bit as far as the career goes. I have had the worst past few months of my life at work, or lack of work I guess. I was afraid for my job a few weeks ago when they were letting people go at the dealership. The fear still remains.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:24 PM

Well lets see...
I don't like my career
I need to go back to school(And i am...f the bullsh!t)
I still have to deal with this dumb a$$ case for runnin from the po-po
No longer going to be a father next year
And a bunch of other random things going on in my life that i just don't like...yah...3.5-4, things will get better with time though

Quick Reply: On a scale of 1 to 10...