Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Riding... OR Sex...

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Riding... OR Sex...

ORIGINAL: city worker

I know all about the men are from mars and woman are from venus ****[:'(], I know all about the woman are emotional and men are visual crap too[:'(][:'(] !!!! my wife acusses me everytime I touch her (and its not always a sexual grab, trust me I now tread lightly) I want sex[&o]. Trust me I hear what yer sayin !!!!!! Ive tryed the nicetys, helping w house work ( every work day mornings mon thru fri I dump all the trash, let the dog out water and feed it, and vacumm the house, she runs a child day care, I DO ALL THIS BEFORE I GO TO WORK [>:]) so you tell me, I tell her how pretty she is all the time or how she looks[sm=Awwww.gif] ( is that not what woman want to hear ??????) I call her durring the day ( once) and say " how's yer day just wanted to say hi " ( again thought woman like this stuff) so what the F#CK [>:]!!!! I am far from abusing, I got a good job ( work for the city, DUH [:@] !!! ) hell we even got a date night ( on thurs) that I keep and don't break, so MANG what now ?????............................................. .......[&:] sorry if it sounded like a tirade, but geuse it was, nothin towards you I was just venting [sm=headbang.gif] I'll just go ride the bike or go do my chores
Damn dude. That sounds like me and my fiancé before she ran off with some other chode to get married. We were bangin' all the time though. And at that time I didn't have a bike, so there wasn't really a choice. It was one of our every day hobbies.

Old 11-14-2006, 12:22 PM

For me, right now, it would be riding. Only cuz my gal is 7+ months prego !

I think we may need to get a collection going to get city worker laid !! Feel for you bro..... seriously !!

Old 11-14-2006, 01:29 PM

ORIGINAL: city worker

I know all about the men are from mars and woman are from venus ****[:'(], I know all about the woman are emotional and men are visual crap too[:'(][:'(] !!!! my wife acusses me everytime I touch her (and its not always a sexual grab, trust me I now tread lightly) I want sex[&o]. Trust me I hear what yer sayin !!!!!! Ive tryed the nicetys, helping w house work ( every work day mornings mon thru fri I dump all the trash, let the dog out water and feed it, and vacumm the house, she runs a child day care, I DO ALL THIS BEFORE I GO TO WORK [>:]) so you tell me, I tell her how pretty she is all the time or how she looks[sm=Awwww.gif] ( is that not what woman want to hear ??????) I call her durring the day ( once) and say " how's yer day just wanted to say hi " ( again thought woman like this stuff) so what the F#CK [>:]!!!! I am far from abusing, I got a good job ( work for the city, DUH [:@] !!! ) hell we even got a date night ( on thurs) that I keep and don't break, so MANG what now ?????............................................. .......[&:] sorry if it sounded like a tirade, but geuse it was, nothin towards you I was just venting [sm=headbang.gif] I'll just go ride the bike or go do my chores
What always worked for me if all that romance crap didnt work was just to act like a man. Go up to her look her in the eye, give her a big wet kiss and bend her over the table, bar, whatever and give it to her nice and hard just to remind her what she is missing out on when she has "a headache" or is "tired". Just make sure u look her in the eye wit that "I'm gonna fu*k u" look and dont back off when she says some excuse wit a smile...go for it. If she gives u attitude then ur screwed and u aint gettin any and u probly did somethin to **** her off so u might as well get a hooker. O yeah if u got kids...lock their lil ***** outside for an hour or so in the backyard or somethin. U dont wanna scar them for life when they see what ur doin to mommy.

Old 11-14-2006, 02:08 PM

sex and i dont even have to think about it. i can live without riding but id die without sex.

Old 11-14-2006, 04:15 PM

I choose riding due to the fact that there are days that my wife just does not shut up. Do not get me wrong I love my wife to death due us part but there are days where I just want to ride instead of listening to her voice. Unlike my wife, my bike does not talk back to me or give me **** about the most littlest thing. There for I choose to ride. A little side note my wife is a nymph and I have no need to "WORK" for ****.

Old 12-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

any others

Old 12-10-2006, 07:34 PM

riding my wife .. or riding my bike both gives me the same kind of thrill.... u ask . who comes first .. in order.. i will say i would ride my wife .. and go ride my bike and then come back and ride my wife again .. she is very horny (she wants to have sex 24/7) so i ride my wife more. ....

Old 12-10-2006, 07:49 PM

if you don't like sex, or your like eh, eh its ok, your not doing it right. Sex without a doubt![sm=icon_rock.gif] Riding is FUN THOU, just a different kind of fun!

Old 12-10-2006, 08:39 PM

Is getting head considered sex> Bill Clinton says other wise

Old 12-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's just getting off.. that is not sex, but fun just the same

Quick Reply: Riding... OR Sex...