Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Riding... OR Sex...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Riding... OR Sex...

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx
maybe your riding wrong.. that's why you think sex is better... just a thought hahaha
Finally someone with some sense

OK I voted for riding too. 13 years ago I wouldn't have voted the same way, but times change I guess.

Ask yourself this: Will your bike leave you or kick you out of the house for riding another bike? Now, substitute "sexual partner" for "bike" and ask yourself the same question. If the answer is still NO then you're my hero!!!! However, chances are the answer to the second half is YES and that is why I prefer my bike!!!

CASE CLOSED, TIME TO GO RIDIN' [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 09-07-2006, 06:05 PM

That's funny, guess your married too.......

Old 09-07-2006, 08:26 PM

i vote for sex...maybe im just a nymph...but id have sex several times a day if i could...but riding...i dunno there are days im just not in the mood...lol...

Old 09-07-2006, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: jjkukla

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx
maybe your riding wrong.. that's why you think sex is better... just a thought hahaha
Finally someone with some sense

OK I voted for riding too. 13 years ago I wouldn't have voted the same way, but times change I guess.

Ask yourself this: Will your bike leave you or kick you out of the house for riding another bike? Now, substitute "sexual partner" for "bike" and ask yourself the same question. If the answer is still NO then you're my hero!!!! However, chances are the answer to the second half is YES and that is why I prefer my bike!!!

CASE CLOSED, TIME TO GO RIDIN' [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Man I never looked at it that way!!! I have been married 2 years and have only had my bike 2 months......so I want to ride!!!!!

Before I was married hell it would have been sex, b/c everyone knows it can sometimes be hard to find some when your single.......

Old 09-07-2006, 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Musichyp

ORIGINAL: DThompson

ORIGINAL: neebelung

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Sex gets boring. There's only so much you can do before you do it all. Riding on the other hand there's always another road you can explore.

Mike
You're obviously doing something wrong if you think there's 'only so much you can do.' Heh heh heh heh......
Sex is different for guys and woman. Your fun might be our boring. Infact I do think it gets boring and I dont like doing it all the time.

FELLA'S......come on now! I gotta go with nee on this one! it only gets boring if you let it get broing!! There is no such thing as "only so much you can do" ! My god there is always something new!! If you dont believe me send me your email and I will send you some links to some books! LOL Creativity gentlemen! Creativity!!

First I want to say this topic is so fun to read! It makes work to by faster!! =) Second, with some girls it is just boring. All they want is to have sex. No kinky fun stuff nothing just in out done. I have to say this because my friends laughed at me when I told them last tuesday when we were shooting pool. I was "riding" an exgirlfriend like a week or so ago and after like 20 minutes of being with her I stopped. She looked at me and said whats wrong? Did you ***? I said "No, I'm just bored. I'm going to go finish watching the movie." I got up walked into her living room sat down on the couch and resumed to watch the movie back to the future that we had started with lunch. I guess it is kind of funny. heh

Mike

Old 09-08-2006, 09:20 AM

I would dare say riding. An orgasm lasts seconds, riding a curve at 80mph or banging your throttle to 160mph lasts much more.

Then it all depends. Both are ready available any time u want. Yet, if the girl next door who you've been x-raying all your life gets down to business, I would even kick my bike to the floor for her. "Hope my bike didnt hear this"

Old 09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
TEN

Sometimes I combine the two. Ive been known to chase the wife around the house naked, wearing only my helmet, riding gloves and riding boots!! Trust me, it can get real hot humpin' and pumpin' in your leathers though!

Old 09-08-2006, 01:54 PM

Right now my wife is going through a phase, [&o] and yes married guys,( been married now almost 9 years) not sure of the %, have to work for it thru romance [:'(] to get it, my wife is KILLIN me right now !!!!!!! [sm=shootshoot.gif] I would at this time, choose to fornecate [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude...that's the way it works mang...women need to be turned on before sex...through romance, etc...because by nature, they are stimulated through emotional and mental connections...

us meng...we are stimulated visually...and all the time...doesn't take much to turn us on...so that's the way it goes, we gots to work at it if we want it...

that's why married guys should pick bike over sex!!

Old 09-08-2006, 03:05 PM

I know all about the men are from mars and woman are from venus ****[:'(], I know all about the woman are emotional and men are visual crap too[:'(][:'(] !!!! my wife acusses me everytime I touch her (and its not always a sexual grab, trust me I now tread lightly) I want sex[&o]. Trust me I hear what yer sayin !!!!!! Ive tryed the nicetys, helping w house work ( every work day mornings mon thru fri I dump all the trash, let the dog out water and feed it, and vacumm the house, she runs a child day care, I DO ALL THIS BEFORE I GO TO WORK [>:]) so you tell me, I tell her how pretty she is all the time or how she looks[sm=Awwww.gif] ( is that not what woman want to hear ??????) I call her durring the day ( once) and say " how's yer day just wanted to say hi " ( again thought woman like this stuff) so what the F#CK [>:]!!!! I am far from abusing, I got a good job ( work for the city, DUH [:@] !!! ) hell we even got a date night ( on thurs) that I keep and don't break, so MANG what now ?????............................................. .......[&:] sorry if it sounded like a tirade, but geuse it was, nothin towards you I was just venting [sm=headbang.gif] I'll just go ride the bike or go do my chores
ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

dude...that's the way it works mang...women need to be turned on before sex...through romance, etc...because by nature, they are stimulated through emotional and mental connections...

us meng...we are stimulated visually...and all the time...doesn't take much to turn us on...so that's the way it goes, we gots to work at it if we want it...

that's why married guys should pick bike over sex!!

Quick Reply: Riding... OR Sex...