Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Riding... OR Sex...

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 10:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Riding... OR Sex...

ORIGINAL: neebelung

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Sex gets boring. There's only so much you can do before you do it all. Riding on the other hand there's always another road you can explore.

Mike
You're obviously doing something wrong if you think there's 'only so much you can do.' Heh heh heh heh......
Sex is different for guys and woman. Your fun might be our boring. Infact I do think it gets boring and I dont like doing it all the time.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Retired Admin

ORIGINAL: highmilage

this is a no brainer...i can ride whenever i like, i got to work for sex........... you take for granted the stuff that is on a plate. now if you asked your bike or your woman that may be more difficult ( being married can be soooo hard!)
Married? And you "got to work for sex...." ? Damn brotha' that doesnt sound quite right to me!! LOL What about anyone else? How about married men? You goota "WORK" for sex? I mean hell if this is true I think I will stay "not-married" forever!! Hell my girl begs to give it to me multiple times a day!! I have to stop her sometimes....I mean hell sometimes I just want to cuddle too!! LOL (Oops gotta watch out for that super-sized can of miller light falling from the sky!)

Old 08-31-2006, 10:37 PM
Retired Admin

ORIGINAL: DThompson

ORIGINAL: neebelung

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Sex gets boring. There's only so much you can do before you do it all. Riding on the other hand there's always another road you can explore.

Mike
You're obviously doing something wrong if you think there's 'only so much you can do.' Heh heh heh heh......
Sex is different for guys and woman. Your fun might be our boring. Infact I do think it gets boring and I dont like doing it all the time.

FELLA'S......come on now! I gotta go with nee on this one! it only gets boring if you let it get broing!! There is no such thing as "only so much you can do" ! My god there is always something new!! If you dont believe me send me your email and I will send you some links to some books! LOL Creativity gentlemen! Creativity!!

Old 08-31-2006, 10:41 PM

most definately ride. coz you dont have to listen to her winge and whine... plus, only one of the two lets you ride long and hard whenever you want... bikes are built for it, women, not as finely engineered.

give me the bike

Old 08-31-2006, 11:44 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 929 FRB18

most definately ride. coz you dont have to listen to her winge and whine... plus, only one of the two lets you ride long and hard whenever you want... bikes are built for it, women, not as finely engineered.

give me the bike

I think i am with you.. i will never pass up on sex.. but you canonly ride selected seasons/times over where i live.. i can have sex anytime..

Old 08-31-2006, 11:49 PM

I can ride anythime, but sex is a different story! I have been married for 34yrs. Like, do you know how to get your daughter to stop having sex with her boyfriend? Have her marry him. Wait till you been married about 10yrs. Soon you hear, "I got to get up tomorrow at 6 and get to work", I would say,"if I am not done by then, I'll quit". I think I was tired of sex about 10min. once, but it went away. Now I am told to go for a ride.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:56 PM

I think i am with you.. i will never pass up on sex.. but you canonly ride selected seasons/times over where i live.. i can have sex anytime..
[/quote]

+1 on that. Im only 22 and i rather ride then have sex. sex gets boring.
This i think is the funniest thread on here.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha, glad you all like it, thought it would b an interesting post

Old 09-01-2006, 12:28 AM

wait a minute guys... we cant have sex ALL the time... there is a very short off season once a month dont forget... its at this time that i realise just how much i prefer to ride, especially the ones where she stays home. hahaha. the bike will never complain! thats a major major plus that a women cant compete against.

Great thread but

Old 09-01-2006, 12:53 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

In either case, you can go up the ol' dirt rode!

HAHAHA god damn your sick!

Quick Reply: Riding... OR Sex...