Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rear Ended by bike hating cop

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rear Ended by bike hating cop

I would make it known to as many public information center as i can and file a report with his supervisor and chief ASAP. What he did is total BS and you could have been badly hurt.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:19 AM

Any updates? Don't sleep on this.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went to the Bowie District 2 station lastnight. They are off until Friday when I can speak with his Sergeant. I went to the PG County Complaint board and picked up the forms. I will have all the paperwork done and notarized soon.

MDFIRERIGHTER/ TEAM HONDA-I'd love to speak/ meet/ ridewith you local guys.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Twiztid CBR

FTP!!!!!
Ahh.. you know I've been at work too long when I see this and go "File Transfer Protocol... what the heck is that doing here in a thread about the Pol.... oh..." [sm=smiley26.gif]

Old 10-18-2007, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

FTP!!!!!
Ahh.. you know I've been at work too long when I see this and go "File Transfer Protocol... what the heck is that doing here in a thread about the Pol.... oh..." [sm=smiley26.gif]
Doing webpages?

Old 10-18-2007, 03:31 PM

wow dude.....definately some bad crap going on there. He should be liable for all the damages, and fight your ticket you'll probably win.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:29 AM
July 2008 ROTM

FTP!!!!!
Haha I thought the same thing! Except I'm not at work, just chillin in front of my computer. I'm a nerd like that, though, so it's ok.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:24 AM

I have one question. When he ran into your bike why didn't you get his license, registration, and insurance card???
What was his vehicle number and license plate number? That will tell them who was behind the wheel if you can not read his name on the ticket.
Don't forget to file this with your insurance comapny so they can also go after him to pay for all damages.
What kind of damage was done to your bike? Get a quote for repair from your local Honda dealer and keep that with you.

In NY we have 10 days to send in an accident report that includes damages in excess of $1000.00 or you may have a misdemeanor charge filed against you and have your license revoked until it is filed. File ASAP. Remember dealers just replace scuffed and broken items, they do not repair anything anymore and some of the plastic is expensive.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Aken

FTP!!!!!
Haha I thought the same thing! Except I'm not at work, just chillin in front of my computer. I'm a nerd like that, though, so it's ok.
I know nadda.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He hit the rear tire. No visible damage. I rode the bike home and haven't been on it since. Don't feel up to it.
It's just +1 for track only.

Quick Reply: Rear Ended by bike hating cop