Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rear Ended by bike hating cop

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rear Ended by bike hating cop

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

complaint ASAP...

sure they have the whole thing on the cruiser video. make sure they don't erase that video!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't count on there being any video.

Old 10-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll know more tomorrow. I went to the State Police tonight to try to corroborate something he said about my plates. I also retraced my steps to try to corroborate his story about where he was and what he saw. BO-GUS.

Old 10-16-2007, 10:10 PM

I live in Montgomery county and I sure as hell hope that sh$t like that doesn't happen to me! i'm really sorry to hear that your goin thru that BS...on a side note I'm studying to be a cop and I sure as hell won't be putting up with other officers that toy around with riders for the hell of it...hope it works out for you bro

Old 10-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

Why do people with power find a way to abuse it to their advantage. This is what the world is coming too.
Yeah, seriously....this would never happen with Napolean or Hitler.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:36 AM

seriously? youre allowed to defend yourself when un nessecary, excessive force is used-
if you were wearing carbon riding gloves, or possibly with the aid of your helmet-you shoulda broken his jaw-then he would have called in backup and this whole thing woulda been blown wide open.....just a suggestion for future reference.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:52 AM

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

seriously? youre allowed to defend yourself when un nessecary, excessive force is used-
if you were wearing carbon riding gloves, or possibly with the aid of your helmet-you shoulda broken his jaw-then he would have called in backup and this whole thing woulda been blown wide open.....just a suggestion for future reference.
[sm=smiley6.gif]

Old 10-17-2007, 09:12 AM

ORIGINAL: thomasintexas

There was no excessive force. Excessive force would have been taking him off of the bike with the car, which didn't happen. For all we know it was an accident and you won't be able to prove otherwise in a court. Assaulting an officer is never a good idea. The correct idea, as stated earlier by a police officer and myself, would be to have him immediately call his supervisor to the scene, take pictures, call your insurance, and call a lawyer. You will not win a force confrontation with the police. You may, however, win if you use your head instead of your fists. It's generally not a good idea to take on someone who has mace, a gun, and knows how to put you on the ground quick.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:36 PM

damn, thats why i changed my mind from being a pig to a firefighter... haha damn man, you better go contest those tickets.......... cops blow.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:58 PM

Where were you at in PG? I have 2-3 friends that are PG cops and I can get some more information on this guy. PG county cops really do have a bad rep and this is just another tick on the wall. Hopefully you will get some justice. Come on down to charles or calvert some time bud the cops out here are a little more laid back.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:38 PM

FTP!!!!!

Quick Reply: Rear Ended by bike hating cop