Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Raising funds for Cancer

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Raising funds for Cancer

Hi fellow motorcycling enthusiasts

I am training for an Ocean Swim event with Can Too, a not-for-profit organisation that matches fitness incentives with a good cause. Fundraising for Can Too supports Cure Cancer Australia, a cause that is very close to my heart.
Beginners and experienced athletes alike (guess which one I am!) are given professional coaching as part of a team to run or swim in endurance events including half-marathons, marathon runs and ocean swims. I am training to compete in the Annual Williamstown Surf Live-Saving Club's Ocean Swim event.

In return for training hard and swimming fast in the event, I am raising much needed funds that will go directly towards funding cancer researchers through Cure Cancer Australia.

I have set myself a goal to raise $1,250.00 and I need your help with a donation, big or small. Simply click the link below to view my fundraising page and donate.

I know that the festive season is upon us, but i graciously ask you dig deep to help support this incredible cause.

All donations to this site are sent directly to Can Too - Supporting Cure Cancer Australia and you'll get a tax receipt automatically via email.

You can also help by 'liking', leaving a 'comment' and 'sharing' my page on Facebook.

Every dollar you donate brings me a step closer to my target of $1,250.00, so please dig deep for this great cause and help change the lives of cancer sufferers.

Together we CAN TOO make a difference!!