Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

PrideFc Grand Prix Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PrideFc Grand Prix Pics

PrideFc Grand Prix Pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the pics I took over the last week when I was in Japan. I had unlimited access within Pride (friend is a Pride Judge)
There is no access to the "unauthpics" section at this point.
Hope you enjoy.

You will find a link on my page here. Link is under Silva

Old 09-16-2006, 08:29 AM
Default RE: PrideFc Grand Prix Pics

ive got 3 friends in a local MMA tourniment on the 24th ill take there matches for you if you would like.

Old 09-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cobra, enjoyed your sight!!!!!!!!!! FADOR... YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I pissed everybody off by saying, they should have a world tourny, w/ pride fighters able to cross over and fight ufc'rs... those euro killers are awsome. I just watched an fight between Crocop/ Hunt!!!!! dang that Hunt is a solid soul !!!!!!!! I love" pride"... THE BEST TO YOU... Oh, one your "space" blogs, when your daughter talked about here freinds( prob. boys), being scared of you... Priceless!!!!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-19-2006, 01:39 AM

I added more pics. Click the "Other" link on the main page.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 AM

Very cool pics! I too like watching MMA fights. I train also but not MMA, I take Kung-fu. I'm not interested in taking martial arts for sporting, I did that as a kid, was nothing like MMA competitions but the whole idea of using the arts for exhibition and sport was ruined for me. I like watching it but for my own training I prefer to stay more towards keeping it traditional. At my dojo we train mind, body and soul. Which I really enjoy. Its not just about fighting. I noticed on your myspace you have a pretty nice stang. I have been a chevy guy for along time, but I like all muscle cars. I prefer the older ones if I had my choice. I have very wide tastes though. I also like some tuners which I noticed you were bashing on, lol. I used to also, but like anything else, they aren't all the same. True the idiot-***** to normal-enthusiast ratio DOES have a pretty drastic gap. I just recently bought a pretty nice Honda Accord EX. I bought it because it gets good gas mileage for the power it has, they are very reliable, and the car looks really slick and has alot of the luxury features inside. I of course am not one of the retards that think the car is going to win a race against any bike like alot of the idiots out there. The car will be my daily driver, my bike is my toy, and one day I'll ressurrect my 350 four bolt main engine from my old monte carlo drag car.
Anyhow it's nice to see more fellow washingtonians around here.