Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Petition against TheX

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Petition against TheX

Xman,
I agree with your point of view every time you post. I am pro LEO, pro gear, and pro "take your lumps" if you do something stupid. However, and I'm sure you can handle my simple criticism, you have a way of stating things that can put people off. If you have a choice between "chill out, dude" or "Eat $hit and die", you will chose the latter. I am a firm believer in the phrase "you catch more flies with $hit", but you take it to heart . I am curious though, is there a member who has a petitioned to get rid of you (I would like to know)? Please let me know the specifics. For those who pay attention, you have given us your background, and you have been through (and come out of)some $hit...but there are more inclusive ways to say what's on your mind. Just my opinion...keep posting what you have to say, because it is valid and on point.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

You want attention so bad you just started a thread pointing out that you are an *******.
Hilarious!

I agree with your point of view mostlybut tact is not your strong suit. Who really cares though? I don't. If I see something negative I don't want to get involved in I close the thread and just not post, its just that simple.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: fuze

ORIGINAL: TheX

I think max speed on the street threads are for squids
Hell yes they are, and if you post them.....well.....you know the rest. I don't care who you are you are not good enough to max out your bike on the street safely. Things happen to fast and to be honest I could care less if you end up with an RIP thread that you caused for yourself, I just hate to see innocent people hurt.
https://cbrforum.com/m_332507/tm.htm

GUILTY [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif]
230mph in your front yard, squid !
Hahaha, it's funny how many people are still posting to that thread, and it's a freakin joke...anyone should be able to SEE THAT...

Old 08-02-2007, 10:22 PM

Hahahaha, you Got GOT!!!!!, hahahaha, Just playing.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:02 PM

1. I am not for any petition banning a member, provided they treat other members with common respect.

2. People may post about getting a ticket. They may have deserved a ticket.

That does not mean they don't have a right to post and gripe or whine or whatever about it. That's what we call freedom of speech.

If something bothers someone so much, well, this is the internet, you can either turn it off, place the "offending" person(s) on a ignore list,
or failing that, just excercise some self-control and stop reading a post if you know it's going to upset you that much.

That's called being smart and mature.

I've griped about tickets as money/revenue generators, which they are in a lot of cases.

In other cases, a driver should have been ticketed...and maybe thrown in the pokey to think it over.

So what?

If someone doesn't like that response, ignore it, or by evidence and with respect, prove me wrong through intelligent debate.

3. As far as cagers...jeez...

Here are some facts, not rants, fatcs: From studies conducted by the NHTSA

Over 80% of multi-vehicle accidents involving motorcyclists are not the biker's fault. Most automobile drivers don't recognize, or don't want to recognize, the unique qualities of motorcycles. Bikes can stop much faster than cars and could likely be rear-ended by a negligent driver following too closely. Motorcycles are more difficult to see than cars and, while not seeing you is no excuse for negligence, it will often be the cause of the accident. Some countries even use the "not seeing you" excuse as a criminal act. It is interesting, though, that automobile drivers often CAN see the motorcycle "cop" from far, far away. If you've been involved in an accident, you have the right to file a claim against a negligent driver if you can prove 3 things. 1. Negligence - The driver failed to use due care when operating his automobile. 2. Causation - The negligence of the driver caused the accident. 3. Damages - You suffered damages as a result of the accident.
15. The failure of motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic was the predominating cause of motorcycle-car accidents. The driver of the other vehicle did not see the cycle before the collision, or did not see the motorcycle until too late to avoid the collision. 16. The most frequent impact configuration is the motorcycle proceeding straight ahead and the car making a left turn in front of the oncoming motorcycle. 17. In multiple vehicle accidents, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle’s right of way and caused the crash in 2/3 of the cases.

Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

X i got no problem with ya, do your thing bro. I really have a problem with someone else though, but i will not name of course.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:13 AM

Hang him Hang him Hang him!!!!!! wait what are we talking about!

Old 08-03-2007, 02:21 AM

useless bull****. Grow up.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:30 AM

i havent been around long many of the popular threads you do comment on they are negative but i guess thats whats the problem is ITS ON THE INTERNET and most people dont give a crap im in AZ so if you **** me of im not going to go out of my way thats why people post stuff to hear other peoples opinions u either get one or you dont im sure you would say that to anyones face you would walk away and probably say what an idiot and we ride a sport bike i didnt it get to F#$* podunk around the damn city thats for sure then again i really try to becareful at the same time

Old 08-03-2007, 03:19 AM

ORIGINAL: outsider8

you treat people like garbage!!
rarely see you say anything positive about anything that anyone has to say
-this does not include what you mentioned in the begining post-
you attack me-when all i am trying to do is,simply,defuse a argument!!
i still have not figured out what to do with you-what is your malfunction???
why do you hate people???esp,ones that are trying to be your friend?

true that.

Quick Reply: Petition against TheX