Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

@#$% People On Ebay *rant*

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zmds18
lol ide be real pissed if someone from here did it right after i mentioned my wheel conversion lol.... arg
loose lips sink ships....lol

Old 04-27-2010, 01:16 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by bambam
loose lips sink ships....lol

lol i tried avoiding that by not posting links hah...

Old 04-27-2010, 01:22 PM

hey check out this 900rr wheel i got on ebay for only 124 bucks! i dont even have a 900rr but that was a STEAL. lol j/k. ill help keep an eye out for ya.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by james_hale2
hey check out this 900rr wheel i got on ebay for only 124 bucks! i dont even have a 900rr but that was a STEAL. lol j/k. ill help keep an eye out for ya.
lol 124 bucks????????????? man u got ripped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

i bought that one for 70 bucks lol

just need a front one now and i have my eye on one already... gonna get em sand em and spray em satin black.... yay...

edit: no wonder my bikes not done yet

Old 04-27-2010, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by james_hale2
oh hale-no,,,that twas pretty funny dog....

Old 04-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

That's not as bad as what happened to me, I saw the add was ending at 7am and I bought a 700 dollar item for 350, 400 shipped... I paid the guy that morning. A week later no reply I had to get ebay involved I got his address he only lived 2 hours away I even offered to come pick it up. Well since it didnt sell for higher he sold it locally and then told me "it got stolen" give me a Fing break. Negative feedback for that bastard..

Old 04-27-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
That's not as bad as what happened to me, I saw the add was ending at 7am and I bought a 700 dollar item for 350, 400 shipped... I paid the guy that morning. A week later no reply I had to get ebay involved I got his address he only lived 2 hours away I even offered to come pick it up. Well since it didnt sell for higher he sold it locally and then told me "it got stolen" give me a Fing break. Negative feedback for that bastard..
yeaaaaaaaaaaa that blows... paypal should have refunded u though... since he never shipped it...

Old 04-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^ That's some bullchit. Been down that road, too... although I never even got a lame response like "it got stolen".
Probably better that way.

I used to sell a lot on ebay and had my share of a-hole buyers, too. NPBs, people you can't please, etc.
I had this one bich... she bought a new tagged NFL sideline cap off me for like $5. She had the hat in her hands in 3 days and leaves me a neg saying "could have been packed better"
I contact her about it to see what happened and she tells me that the post office smashed the box, but the hat was 100% fine! Her issue was that the tape had been split where the box got bashed.
WTF??

Old 04-27-2010, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
^^ That's some bullchit. Been down that road, too... although I never even got a lame response like "it got stolen".
Probably better that way.

I used to sell a lot on ebay and had my share of a-hole buyers, too. NPBs, people you can't please, etc.
I had this one bich... she bought a new tagged NFL sideline cap off me for like $5. She had the hat in her hands in 3 days and leaves me a neg saying "could have been packed better"
I contact her about it to see what happened and she tells me that the post office smashed the box, but the hat was 100% fine! Her issue was that the tape had been split where the box got bashed.
WTF??
some poeple are just inconsiderate and done realize what negative feedback does to a seller... i had a guy a couple months ago buy my brand new zero gravity double bubble wind screen for the f4i... described it perfectly but used a pic of one for the 600rr bc i didnt have a picture...

he said

The one you has shown was a low cut one. I would not have bought it if I knew this is what I was going to get

and i explained to him that there is no such thing as a db low cut screen for the f4i... he filed a complaint... and ebay hasnt had me refund him and that was 4 monts ago

Old 04-27-2010, 09:54 PM

Just have to be willing to troll for deals and hope you win. I have often been bidding on a couple of the same thing... you just have to pay attention and not push it to far. Usually you can tell when the other guy wants it too bad, and I just make them pay more

Quick Reply: @#$% People On Ebay *rant*