Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Oops i crapped my pants...

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oops i crapped my pants...

so yesterday was beautiful here in New England (finally) so naturally me and my buddy took advantage of the weather. We rode around my city and neighboring towns for about 60 miles, which is a lot considering the city is only about 6 miles long. After a long day of riding, barbequeing and swimming, we decided to take one last rip around before heading in for the night. So naturally we were messing around with wheelies n such on the streets and finally we agreed to call it a night and my buddy says...'yea we might as well the longer we ride these things the more risk we have of hurting ourselves.' We both laughed and headed home. Well not 2 streets over from the light where he said that, i decided to pull one last wheelie, however the force from popping the clutch apparently was too much for my right handle bar because it cocked back in towards my stomach so i was riding a wheelie with one handlebar normal and the other as if i was turning a hard right turn in my shorts and a cut off t-shirt. Now initially (while i was in the air) i thought my wheel had turned completely to the side so I thought....'man when i let this down im screwed....' But I quickly realized what had really happened and put down the front wheel. At the end of the road I told my buddy what happened and he just said....'i told you so' lol. Anyways, long story short I near pissed myself and realized that the most random accidents can happen that you would never even expect, maybe i should invest in a jacket.

Old 06-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Oops i crapped my pants...

I don't wanna preach at you cause I always hate hearing it, but a jacket would be a good investment. Also you might want to try out some jeans when your riding. I always wear my jacket, gloves, jeans, and helmet even when its hot out. Last friday we rode about 150 or so miles and it was almost 95 out. Just riding down the highway I was sweating, it sucked but you never know when some retard will pull out in front of you, or you mess up a wheelie, but at least you won't get hurt too bad.

-Jesse-