Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Oh My Deer(Not a wreck story)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh My Deer(Not a wreck story)

Man, i saw about 3 dead dear on the side of the road within 2 miles of each other, and a few raccoons here and there...suicide much? Kinda makes me glad that it was a car/truck that smacked the deer and even the coons instead of some biker

Old 11-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Oh My Deer(Not a wreck story)

dude, hitting a deer is no fun! last weekend me and my sis were going to look at a house she might be renting and i swear its at the end of the earth. gorgeous property just out by itself. well there's a probably 1 mile dirt road that runs through the woods to a private beach. there were deer EVERY ****ING WHERE down there. i kept telling her to 'NAIL IT' and hit them and she said 'no, remember i already did that once'......i laughed and said 'yeah, me too......but i wasnt in an enclosed car. i got to get up close and personal w/ the highway!' hahaha. sorry for that, Lonewolf, lol. but yeah man, hitting deer on a bike really sucks. keep an eye out!

Old 11-02-2008, 02:12 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

dude, hitting a deer is no fun! last weekend me and my sis were going to look at a house she might be renting and i swear its at the end of the earth. gorgeous property just out by itself. well there's a probably 1 mile dirt road that runs through the woods to a private beach. there were deer EVERY ****ING WHERE down there. i kept telling her to 'NAIL IT' and hit them and she said 'no, remember i already did that once'......i laughed and said 'yeah, me too......but i wasnt in an enclosed car. i got to get up close and personal w/ the highway!' hahaha. sorry for that, Lonewolf, lol. but yeah man, hitting deer on a bike really sucks. keep an eye out!
A buddy of mine has deer slayer bumpers installed on his raised chevy...that dirt road sounds like it would end up being a fun place to slaughter poor innocent animals...whoops did i say that lol

Old 11-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just about every ride I go on I see dead Kangaroos or Wombats. Unfortunately a lot of these have babies in their pouches, & most people just keep on driving without checking, so two lives get taken. With kangaroos though, it is not that uncommon for them to come up over the front of the car & smash through the windscreen, kicking & scratching.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:25 PM

someone in the F4i forums just posted his deer story...

https://cbrforum.com/m_686817/tm.htm

ride safe guyz and galz