Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Obama and McCain e-mails

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obama and McCain e-mails

I signed up to receive both. Anyone else? It's some funny stuff, and I get at least one of each per day now that the election is so close. Politics is such incredible BS. I am constantly amazed. I'd share some, but would be afraid the thread would get too political.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Obama and McCain e-mails

I get phone calls several times a week. I thought I was on a do not call list, but they keep calling. I am going to get rude pretty soon. The last guy asked me to take a survey on who I am voting for and the issues I'm interested in bla, bla, bla. When I told him I was not interested, he said it was a great opportunity to share my opinion. I told him I would share my opinion when I voted and hung up!

Old 10-23-2008, 11:28 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I get phone calls several times a week. I thought I was on a do not call list, but they keep calling. I am going to get rude pretty soon. The last guy asked me to take a survey on who I am voting for and the issues I'm interested in bla, bla, bla. When I told him I was not interested, he said it was a great opportunity to share my opinion. I told him I would share my opinion when I voted and hung up!
I'm sure I wouldn't find it as funny if they were calling. The e-mails are impersonal enough that I don't care. It's great. Both camps keep asking for money sprinkled with new attacks on each other. Sorry bitches! I'm buying a bike! I don't care about your money problems, I have enough of my own!

Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM

I dont have any problem with donating. I signed up to receive emails from Obama nem, lol. I get emails on a daily basis and I dogive roughly $25-$50 here and there. Thing is, as soon as I donate, I usually get another email the next day asking for more. I be like damn!!!