Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not what i expected...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not what i expected...

That's cool. Was he a litttle older? I have found the ones that have been on the job for a while don't take themselves or the smaller things as seriously. It's the young ones that are still on the whole "power trip " thing I fear.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:11 PM

That was cool, thanks for sharing

Old 03-27-2007, 10:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

i wouldnt race a cop EVER...an ex of mine used to work at a park district, and cops would roll through almost everyday, they used to say that they'd rev their engines if they were next to a camaro or firebird, and if the car took off, they would pull them over even though it was the cop who was trying to initiate a race...nice story though, i wish i could be that lucky!
wouldnt that be entrapment ?
Hell yeah it would be entrapment. There is no wayhe could get you for that if he initiates a race. He is subject to the laws just like we are. It would be even worse for him since he was in his goverment owned police car, starting a race. I might do it if he punched it like he meant it, that would be cool.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Banned

Get yer facts straight...

Entrapment is coercing someone into doing something they're normally not pre-disposed to do.

If Joe Bob Drug-Dealer was approached by a cop to get him some dope and JoeBob Drug Dealer got it for him, he is guilty of selling illegal narcotics. It's something he's predisposed to do.

Now, if Timmy Straight Edge was approached by a hawt female cop and she asked him over and over to get him some dope cause she liked him - that's entrapment. Timmy Straight Edge wasn't predisposed to getting dope and his character outside of the circumstances reflects that.

I'd race a cop... I have!

Old 03-28-2007, 03:30 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Get yer facts straight...

Entrapment is coercing someone into doing something they're normally not pre-disposed to do.

If Joe Bob Drug-Dealer was approached by a cop to get him some dope and JoeBob Drug Dealer got it for him, he is guilty of selling illegal narcotics. It's something he's predisposed to do.

Now, if Timmy Straight Edge was approached by a hawt female cop and she asked him over and over to get him some dope cause she liked him - that's entrapment. Timmy Straight Edge wasn't predisposed to getting dope and his character outside of the circumstances reflects that.

I'd race a cop... I have!
Where did you come up with those names!! that was great! But to the other question the guy seemed around late 20's early 30's.. Was still fun im still smiling when i think about it

Old 03-28-2007, 03:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i tried to race some kinda sports car a while back, just to be funny, i asked him did he wanna run for titles, he showed me his badge and said "dont you know that ****s illegal" he then said "now show me what you got"

Old 03-28-2007, 03:34 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

i tried to race some kinda sports car a while back, just to be funny, i asked him did he wanna run for titles, he showed me his badge and said "dont you know that ****s illegal" he then said "now show me what you got"
I would have died if i saw the badge..

Old 03-28-2007, 05:35 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

That's a great story! Yeah, I would loving it if that happened to me. As it is, I am a kiss *** and wave to all the cops I pass by.
you and me both but most of the cops on bikes around here are cool and wave back and i wasactually riding next to one when he turned on his lights and sirens, but lucky for me he went on a call lol i almost **** myself lol

Old 03-28-2007, 09:01 PM

I don't like the cop that rides a motorcycle in Sussex Wisconsin. He's arrested me 3 times at 5-6am on a weekend and that really pisses me off. The cops here all suck everyone hates them, heck I bet their own families hate them. Call me a jerk whatever but my girlfriend just found out one of her close friends has cancer and last night I was actually going to break up with her for a few reasons I will not go into. Well she came over at about midnight and wanted to talk. We both live with our parents because we're bums so she drove to the big park that is kitty corner from my house. It's literally less than 1 minute to walk there which we would have done if it wasnt 30 degrees and wet out.

We pull in and drive down to the center and all of a sudden before we even park two cop cars come flying in with lights and everything! The one cop slowly approaches our car while the other stands behind his door watching. The first douche asks what we're doing and my girlfriend who is all sad and not in the mood tells him she just took a wrong turn because she doesn't want to go into all her personal life with these retards. He gets our ID's and they both go back to one car and make us sit there literally 10 minutes trying to get something on us. He comes back and says "well you two can't be in the park after 9pm because it closes at 9." Me being the smart *** that I am, and I was drunk, said "Oh yea is that so? Where the heck does it say that?" He just looks at me with a pissed off look on his face and told me I have to read the town newspaper and the papers at city hall to find that out. I mean cmon WTF?! I said well isn't there a sign or something that should state that so people know? He said no there isn't which then the next cop piped up and said "yes there is up in the front." I told him there wasn't I've lived in Sussex for 15 years and unless they just put it up in the last 2minutes after we pulled into the park there isn't one there. To which he replied, "the park closes at 9pm and you need to leave." So my gf all mad and tired of this tells me to be quiet and drives off.

We drive down the street to where there is a strip mall and park and not more than 5minutes pass when the same dick head cop comes flying in with lights and all and says we can't park there either and suggests us going to the pick n save parking lot.

We ended up going to pick n save and I used my phone to find the 3 police stations in the area and called them all to report a suspicious orange vehicle in the pick n save parking lot just to make these *** holes come back so I could talk more crap. I got an answering machine for each one. lol I left one message and they called me back at 7am this morning and I still have the voicemail they left on my phone because it's funny.

Anyway, the moral of the story is if you ever come to Wisconsin DO NOT drive through Sussex and if you do ... well spit on the cop cars or something.

Mike

This is just one of my I hate sussex cop stories I have many many MANY more.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:44 AM

Great story! More, More, More, More! Lets see some more stories! lol

Wheres Sussex? I will be driving in Wis a lot this summer.