Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nevada Highway Patrol, Eat my shorts!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nevada Highway Patrol, Eat my shorts!

quit bickering you two
cops are dumb, case closed O.O
lol, jk

Old 10-15-2008, 01:47 AM

It's not nice of him not to tow it.. I say screw that. You weren't driving recklessly or anything. I don't see why he shouldn't have just let you drive it home. Honestly.. like, where are you getting at when you cite someone for expired tags and impound the vehicle... The state really has better things to do.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:01 AM

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

It's not nice of him not to tow it.. I say screw that. You weren't driving recklessly or anything. I don't see why he shouldn't have just let you drive it home. Honestly.. like, where are you getting at when you cite someone for expired tags and impound the vehicle... The state really has better things to do.
If he lets him go, and the OP gets in an accident killing someone or getting killed himself, who do you think they're going to go after in court? The officer who knowingly let someone operate an unregistered vehicle on a public roadway? Yes, it's on him.

I'm really having fun with these pictures

Name:  chipnfail.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  54.8 KB

Old 10-15-2008, 02:07 AM

ORIGINAL: camaro_forums

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

If he lets him go, and the OP gets in an accident killing someone or getting killed himself, who do you think they're going to go after in court? The officer who knowingly let someone operate an unregistered vehicle on a public roadway? Yes, it's on him.

I'm really having fun with these pictures

Are you a cop? you sure act like one. and you already used that picture, that was like SO last page.

Insurance is a bigger factor than registration when involved in a wreck.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:11 AM

I know I already used it, but it fit again

And it doesn't matter if you have insurance or not, who do you think the insurance company is going to go after when they find out you just let the guy drive away on an unregistered motorcycle? Yep still on the copper

Edit: You must be a n00b if you don't know what I do for a living lol. Wow it's been awhile since posting here. Oh well, winter is coming

Old 10-15-2008, 02:16 AM

And it doesn't matter if you have insurance or not, who do you think the insurance company is going to go after when they find out you just let the guy drive away on an unregistered motorcycle? Yep still on the copper
dude you kinda talking out ur a$$, Insurance doesnt matter when involved in a wreck? INSURANCE is almost all that matters when you are in a wreck. You can keep going if ya want, nothing it going to change my mind that I am excited that I didnt get a ticket. I've had a previous no regististraion ticket in the past. It doesnt fit the guidelines for a tow. He was wanting to tow because I didnt have NV license.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:18 AM

Edit: You must be a n00b if you don't know what I do for a living lol. Wow it's been awhile since posting here. Oh well, winter is coming
was that hard to figure out? I knew you weren't as smart as you thought you were.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:21 AM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

dude you kinda talking out ur a$$, Insurance doesnt matter when involved in a wreck? INSURANCE is almost all that matters when you are in a wreck. You can keep going if ya want, nothing it going to change my mind that I am excited that I didnt get a ticket. I've had a previous no regististraion ticket in the past. It doesnt fit the guidelines for a tow. He was wanting to tow because I didnt have NV license.
I will keep going, only because you insist. Trust me, not having current registration DOES fit the guidelines for a tow. Again, he was being nice letting you push it to your house, he didn't have to.

I agree though, fighting tickets and winning = good feeling

And I never said insurance doesn't matter, I'm saying the officer could get screwed over because of knowingly letting someone drive away in an unregistered vehicle. He'd better hope and pray they don't get in an accident/hit and run etc.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:27 AM

So ya.....

Name:  1_lastcastle.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  19.6 KB

Old 10-15-2008, 05:30 AM

So ya.....

hmm... I wonder why :/ (*points finger*)

Quick Reply: Nevada Highway Patrol, Eat my shorts!