Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my stupid brother

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my stupid brother

so yesterday my 2 brothers come to visit me @ work. 1 rides a 636 and the other a gsxr 600 .. and where i work is on a residential street and near a school. my brother on the 636 decides he wants to start pullin wheelies up and down the street about 40-50 mph! he makes about 6 passes then the people in the apartment complex accross from me block the road and they called the cops.. well we managed to flag him down and he pulled into my work right before the cop pulled up. and even though everyone said that they saw him but since the cop didnt he toldl him , " get on your bike and get the **** out of here !" so him and my other brother leave and later that night they come over and we go out for a ride. well after we get back were about to head out to a local stunt spot i decide to stay home. well right after they leave my house seriously right around the corner they both get pulled over because once again my brother on the 636 was pullin wheelies and speeding , but they only pulled them over because they heard the exhausts! never saw anything ! so they pull them over ask where they are going etc and then they said go the hell home..now! didnt give them tickets or anything ! so yea less then 7 hours and 2 different encounters with the 5-0's . everyone thinks its the gsxr guys causing trouble lol its a good thing that im the older brother and when the 3 of us ride they know better then to pull that **** when im around. its almost to the piont where i want my bro on the 636 to get pulled over so he gets scared and will settle down. i understandd though its his 1st bike and he loves it but he needs some self control anyways just thought id share that with everyone

Old 03-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: my stupid brother

Damn.... 2 times in 7 hours.. I'd definitely say he needs to settle it down a little, hahah. LOL I've been pulled over 4 times since I got my bike, so in 2 years and 4 months... not too bad. 1 BS ticket (******** cop with a hard on for sportbikes), 1 legit speeding ticket, and 2 warnings. Oh and a parking ticket too for parking on the sidewalk[:@] Hope he settles down though before he gets himself hurt..... but sometimes lessons have to be learned the hard way. Same thing with me, when I first got my bike I was all excited with the power and speed and I was buzzing around all over the place.... but my lesson came in the form of burying 4 friends in an 11 month timespan. Nice reality check to put things into perspective and think twice about just what the f**k your doing!

Old 03-08-2007, 11:53 PM

thats exactly it just needs some self control. boys will be boys you know. its his first bike, and a really nice one, so he wants to try all this stuff out. i used to pull wheelies all the time as well until i got a ticket that changed my mind so yeah maybe a ticket would set him straight and get him scared.

Old 03-09-2007, 02:19 AM

F**kin GIXXERs, they're the worst. Wait a second, what happened, they weren't Suzukis. Oh **** I've been culturaly biased to Suzukis being the inherent root of evil in America.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he is your brother...you still have to love him even though he rides like an ****.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't blame the "********" cops for your ticket. If you want to stick out and get stopped then the only person to blame is yourself.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:07 PM

that many run-in's with the fuzz within a week would **** me off... and make me slow down. I can't afford any tickets or hassles... he's lucky he hasn't crashed his bike - that'll settle him down..

Old 03-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: aaron1085
he's lucky he hasn't crashed his bike - that'll settle him down..
thats what im afraid is going to happen , then ill have to beat his *** !

Old 03-09-2007, 03:32 PM

I have not been pulled over yet on a bike knock on wood.... I do sometimes get on it a bit but I know when to keep a leash on it. BTW thats in 15+ years of riding.