Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My police bashing thread.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My police bashing thread.

jfunk.. I don't see where joining the force will help him. You're getting a little heated about this whole thing. I'm friends with a lot of cops but I don't see why I can't call one of em an a$$Hole every so often. Some of them are. I got pulled over for going 2? 3? over the speed limit last week and the officer was pretty mean to me. But I can see his side of the equation.

Police have to deal with people whos days they're ruining. Nobody likes getting a ticket and I'm sure it'll ruin an officer's day when people talk back and are in generally poor moods all day. Then again.. some of them are generally meaner to you cause you're a kid and in their opinion you don't matter and what's the point in being friendly to a stupid kid anyhow? Maybe they'd act differently toward you if you were more toward the officers age. We do all need to take a step back and realize how stressful that job is and cut the officers a break sometime. I know I wouldnt be able to do their job without cracking eventually.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:47 PM

An officer's job is the suppression of young men.

Edit: I just wanted to add that when I had a car I was T-Boned in it and the guy that hit man ran. The guy backed up and started running, my car was still running so I chased after him and was on the phone with 911 and gave them a description and heading. Police told me they weren't going to do anything. I admit I hate the police, they made my this way.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:58 PM

These tickets arn't the first run ins I had with the police. I'll tell yall another story. My friend's bother's had his house, which is in a predominantly black neighborhood, broken into twice. I was with such friend and we were going to his bothers house. As we were pulling up his brother was outside yelling at these two black guys walking in front of his house with crowbars or pipes, we couldn't really see since it was a night. They left but came back with 6 more people, with bats and pipes, walking toward his house. He called the cops. You know what the cops did when all 4 squad cars pulled up? They let them go.

The police are crap for all I care.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:04 PM

damnn are u serious!?? 6 over the limit is nothing tho...idk..i think that cop had nothing better to do lol...and i dint even know u could get ticketed for putting your visor up at lights?! thats ridiculous.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:05 PM

If they didn't beat you with those pipes what did you want the cops to do ? It's not illegal to carry a pipe..

Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

If they didn't beat you with those pipes what did you want the cops to do ? It's not illegal to carry a pipe..
Well one kind of pipe is illegal to carry :P I've been in trouble for that kind before.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

you're so gonna get "X-ed"
Too late

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

Cliff notes:
you were speeding and didnt have the proper registration requirements so you got a ticket.
But yeah, bummer for getting caught.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:40 PM

So, I calmed down and I've been thinking. I'm going frame all my tickets and hang them on the wall. Just to show my support for rebellion and advocation of anarchism.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

Cliff notes:
you were speeding and didnt have the proper registration requirements so you got a ticket.
^+1

Laws are made for a reason you broke them, deal with it. If you dont like some random person having "executive power" over you, why dont you try becoming a Police Officer (public servent). I'm tired of people blaming cops for there retarded driving. Yeah you where only going 6 over, but you didn't have a valid inspection, I stand by the cops decision to ticket you.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Nauree

So, I calmed down and I've been thinking. I'm going frame all my tickets and hang them on the wall. Just to show my support for rebellion and advocation of anarchism.
That'll teach 'em!!!!!11

Quick Reply: My police bashing thread.