Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My police bashing thread.

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My police bashing thread.

I thought I'd take a ride out in the country after class. I had my IPod going with my head banging music, ready to roll. I'm leaving campus and this asshat in front of me is tailgating the guy in front of him. I glance to my right to see if a car is going to pull out into my lane. I look back in front of me after establishing that the car isn't going to pull out in my lane. The dude that is ahead of me slams on his brakes as soon as I look a head a again. I thought I was going to be sitting in his front seat. **** it, Im good. I haul *** down the interstate merger and then take a random exit. I'm cruising and I'm coming up into a town, sight seeing, oblivious to the cop sitting on the side of the road. Popo decides to pull me over and ticket me for doing 41 in a 35 and expired inspection sticker. I thought maybe he'd give me a warning. I complied with him, said yes sir, stood where he told me to stand, didn't give him any trouble. Whats funny about the inspection sticker in Louisiana is that to get an inspection sticker for a motorcycle you have to have a registration. To get a registration you have to have an inspection sticker.
Anyways, the last time I got pulled over, which was recently also, I got ticketed for having my visor up at a stop light and for expired inspection sticker. I went to court last week for that and pled not guilt to that B.S. charge. This ticket today is my first speeding violation, so I'll go to random town's court to see if they will reduce it. If they don't, I'll just wipe my *** with the ticket and they can deal with it. I don't live in their town.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Default RE: My police bashing thread.

well Nauree you WERE SPEEDING. ill lay a wager that if you would of just been speeding or had your inspection sticker out you would of gotten off with a warning. I agree though the visor up ticket was retarded. i wouldnt advise not paying the ticket, if its in the next parrish over or the same parrish you will be arrested for FTA on a ticket. not really a big deal except for the fact of the hassle. you wont be able to register your car or bike nor renew your DL till you take care of the ticket. Oh and did i mention with a FTA charge no bondsman will touch you? its just better to pay the ticket or plea no solo contendre and take defensive driving, itll take it off your record and lower your insurance.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're so gonna get "X-ed"

Old 10-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

Cliff notes:
you were speeding and didnt have the proper registration requirements so you got a ticket.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:55 PM

You should deff be able to get the speeding violation dropped, 6 over is not even worth issuing a ticket for. there is one cop where my buddy lives that issued one for three over and the judge laughed and just said to quit wasting his time. Hopefully you will get the same deal. As for the inspection sticker, i dunno. Good luck!

Old 10-28-2008, 02:56 PM

Please, cops dont want to forgive, I have no remorse. I recently made friend who has a 1000RR and hes a cop. He's cool, told me that the police profile sports bikes on the radio all the time around here.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:59 PM

hate to say it but everyone profiles sport bikes everywhere all the time. Just dont speed unless your way out of a town and keep your stuff up to date. Then you wont have anymore troubles.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Please, cops dont want to forgive, I have no remorse. I recently made friend who has a 1000RR and hes a cop. He's cool, told me that the police profile sports bikes on the radio all the time around here.
thats a bull faced lie and you know it ! you think we are going to believe that you actually made a friend ! our members aren't that gulible

Old 10-28-2008, 03:06 PM

I don't make online friends. IRL, is another story.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:10 PM

If they don't, I'll just whip my *** with the ticket and they can deal with it. I don't live in their town.
Ooo kinky.

Quick Reply: My police bashing thread.